Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Gaurav Khanna is awesome as Virendra Singh... loving PYP.. Chandarkanta... so far ...
naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

koi hai?

what do you guys think of the man bun Gaurav's sporting for this character? honestly it kinda bugged me a lot in the beginning but its required for the role and I've got used to it now...

I like it when its worn in the middle, not right at the top or totally at the back, what do you think?

I dont mind how he wears it he loooks hot in all the cases lol. Initially when the news came out of him as the lead and Kritika as female lead, since i have never watched any of Gauravs show before i was a bit doubtful of how he is going to look opposite Kritika.

But man! The entry of Gaurav blew me away. He is an excellent actor and his chemistry with kritika is droolworthy ⭐️
Mahaali2905 thumbnail

I dont know if any of you watched his previous shows especially LNMDJ but 'darasal' is back,  his favourite word 😆 and he always has a 'maksad' which involves staying away from the heroine but eventually falling in love with her. God this show gives me deja vu

yeah i watched that show he is back aagin as "BODYGUARD" same MAKSAD and staying away from the heroine 😆
Mahaali2905 thumbnail

koi hai?

what do you guys think of the man bun Gaurav's sporting for this character? honestly it kinda bugged me a lot in the beginning but its required for the role and I've got used to it now...

I like it when its worn in the middle, not right at the top or totally at the back, what do you think?

i love both "bun & middle" cuz i m used to watch man bun's in K & C dramas... but my fav Gaurav's hair style (bun)
naturesk thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahaAli2905

i love both "bun & middle" cuz i m used to watch man bun's in K & C dramas... but my fav Gaurav's hair style (bun)

Though I have this very good feeling that later in the show when they reveal that he is the real prince of naugarh, they will give him a makeover to look like a prince LOL. I hope they give him another hot hot look
Mahaali2905 thumbnail

So which is your favourite Viru scene so far?

mine I guess was his entry scene which gave me chills and today's bit when he caressed CK's face.

mine the first scene (entry) n the second fav at yaksh mahal entry scene... ufff 😳
Mahaali2905 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturesk

Though I have this very good feeling that later in the show when they reveal that he is the real prince of naugarh, they will give him a makeover to look like a prince LOL. I hope they give him another hot hot look

first look as KING (harshvardan) sec as WARRIOR (virendra) third as WOODCUTTER (Veeru) all of them ek dam DASOO till now... totally HATKE Gaurav really nailed all of Character & Styles perfectly so me 2 waiting for his real Prince Avatar ...a new makeover again hope soon..😆
naturesk thumbnail
I knowww , I can't help but compare him to Aragorn of the Lord of the Rings series. He was also in the rogue getup throughout the movies and he looked so perfecttt with those long hairs and serious face *rarely laughing*. But in the end when he is crowned as the King of Gondor and Arnor, he looked sooo handsome.
I think our Viru will look very handsome too 😳.

Edited by naturesk - 7 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys,
Congrats for the first GK AT.
I am saba,please can i join??
Yes,I really love him as virendra ❤️
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: girlTalks