Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernweh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks Thabs for the update and shamz for the precap

This epi needs to be watched asap - sk been shown the mirror and how and with interest though must say the CVs and their surprising twists can never be predicted

A crying sk remembering Mehak and the Mehrya moments gotta be the icing on the epi cake

The CVs seem to be in love with 1 month concepts - chalo sk and challenges are made for each other - let's see how he manages to win mehak and the sharmas over

Has to be the rise of sk from the person he is to a better person - no mess ups from CVs now

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ajay and Rohit in Mathura
Trying to chedophy Mehek

Mehek all alone in Mathura

Without her romance ki dushman family

Shaurya becomes her Savior 

Shaurya and Mehek alone in Mathura 

For at least 2-3 days

My heart is doing
fizzyfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

What a bomb! Chachi slapping Handsome  πŸ˜² Handsome I am so sorry but you really deserved that. Took her long enough. I am happy Mahek and Chachi got to tell Handsome what needed to be said. 

Reading Part 2 now...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I just loved the "l am so sorry but you really deserved that." 
Bless !! What sweetie you are πŸ€—

Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trentzoe

Thanks Pavi!! U reduced a lot of serial induced stress yesterday! πŸ˜³ Mujhe gifs insert karna nahi aata.. otherwise would have given u an online treat πŸ˜‰

aww so sweet of you di πŸ˜³
koi baath nahi hug bhi chalegaπŸ€—

candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Shams, yaar tumhe inn donon ko dekhke sirf "kaand" ka hi kyun khayaal ate hain πŸ˜†!!! Pahle baat toh karne do at least. 

Hope the next candidate is not a third angle in that sense. He should just make  a guest  appearance and vanish after lagaaogy more aag !!!
Edited by chandrima02 - 7 years ago
shalini_sen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
More than Kanta's threat I think what hurt Shaurya was Mahek's comment on how he made her feel unimportant, unwanted and worthless because she went to him after he left leaving her at the mandap and he will redeem his mistake for sure...i am so happy that realization and redemption track has finally arrived that we all were dying for...we are rest assured now that there love story is moving in the right direction and true love will triumph...as many Ajay, Rohit, Sandy etc come in the way will be blown off...Bring it on cvs...we are eagerly waiting for Mehrya filled episodes!!!!
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shristi0706

It's good tht Shaurya is in Mathura to save her from those two bullies... But wht r those two fools doing Der!??? 

Seems like they wer there for training too..co even they wer carrying the files ...mehak was holding sum file too...πŸ˜•
Donno anything clearly...πŸ˜•
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Kaand expected ya shaadi πŸ˜‰

My heart is saying pehle Kaand and than instant shaadi
stellaV thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeyyy πŸ₯³ Fireworks. Loved it. Shaurya khanna ko ek din mein itne jhatke jhelne ki aadat nahi h. Mehak ka to jawab dena hi apne aap mein thappad tha aur fir kanta chachi, Kasam desi ghee ki itne dino ka hisab barabar kar diya. Sab keh diya jo hum itne dino se chilla rahe the. May be you were not willing to give any name to this relationship Mr Shaurya Khanna, but she has other people in her life who have some of the strongest relationships with her. Don't you dare consider yourself the GOD in her life. Loved, loved loved the way chachi said MERI BETI H VO. 
Only problem is with shaadi shaadi competition. Dekhte hain ab ye SK ki aankhein kisko dekh kar khulti hain. Obviously, ajay aur sandy jaise se to nahi khulengi πŸ€’ Only way i see is let her handle this business properly. I have seen that spark in her for the first time. C'mon MS, aaj SK ko suna k shuruat to kar di, ab chachi ko bhi convince kar lo apni determination se.
For the first time, I was dancing in the awe of an ASTONISHING EPISODE πŸ˜ƒ
fizzyfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton for the quick update.
πŸ€—
Now l will run for cover, please be merciful πŸ˜‰