Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
@Nilu. It is the only ending which suits this serial. Sarmad madly loves Bitto . It is better he realizes it before marrying the wrong person. 
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@Nilu. It is the only ending which suits this serial. Sarmad madly loves Bitto . It is better he realizes it before marrying the wrong person. 

hmm you're right. I just feel soo bad for Ujala, she was such an honest caring person who gave her all to Sarmad but ended up empty handed whereas Bitto did wrong in leaving Sarmad yet still she ended up with him. 
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Only watched bit of the show but totally. maybe it was only me, but I never liked Bitto 😆
Felt really bad for ujjala too, esp because she asked him SO many times, whether he had feeling for Bitto or vice versa. and everytime. he gave confirmation that no. Bitto was his past
awida thumbnail
@Tabs and @Nilu. Bitto and Sarmad deserve each other. 
Story was very messed up. I think writer only wanted to torture us.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So much potential...So little happened 😆
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

So much potential...So little happened 😆

I knew that this serial will be nothing like the promos from the first episode itself. coz all the promos were shown in it. so I wondered what will happen next. When Sarmad and Bitto's track started I wasn't excited. I was Noman's team. But then the confession and bus scenes happened and I fell for Sarmad/Bitto .
Then came the biggest twist when Babar (Noman) too confessed and Bitto married him . Poor Sarmad!😭 Bitto made me confused. 😕 Another shocking twist which remains a buzzle! how, why did Babar divorce Bitto?😲 rest I couldn't relate to the story. only watched for the OST. and to know how will the serial end? 😕 I wish Sarmad and Bitto had a conversation in the end. but no.👎🏼