Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
This was to be expected. I am not surprised. But I am gutted. Because the ONLY reason I ever watched IB was for the OBros. Then I watched DBO for OmRu. I was so happy that OmRu will finally get the focus they deserve. Whatever Gul Khan thinks OmRu collectively has a bigger fandom than her faves! 

Rudra is a favorite of ALL the fandoms. He is the secret weapon, the glue that binds them. Everyone demands for Rudra scenes. The most Swag filled guy on the show. I loved Rudra and I loved Lee. Lee was my big find watching these shows. He is an amazing actor, who emotes so well with his body language and expressions as much as his dialogue delivery. During the Love Angle reveal scenes he was fabulous. I was awed by his performance and even articles were coming out praising him. He even broke my writer's block. Thank you Rudy baby! (The writer's block is back again). Thanks Gul!

As an OBros and Rudy / Rumya fan, I am truly gutted. We waited so many months to see progression for his story and their story and we get a slap in the face for our patience. The same as what Lee and Neha got. At least thanks to DBO we got a "solo" scene for the first time in months. Those beautiful scenes of RumYa will always be remembered. Their scenes whatever little we got was all gold! 

If Gul had not done favoritism and shown only one couple in IB, and turned the other Bros into wallpaper, this would never have happened. DBO was the results of the fans war against Gul. The channel always showed that Om will be focused more, but even THEY said the story will focus on both brothers. But instead they are showing Svetlana's three lives in DBO. (Even Om is only reacting to Svetlana these days). In IB, they are showing fake S, and another bunch of cheap villains. No SS for Rudra there either. Well he deserves SO much better.
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 7 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
@PNalina:
You are clearly not a Rudra or an OBros fan so I don't think you will understand how we feel. Please don't tell people not to spread "Negativity". What is "Positive" about Rudra quitting or being replaced? Also, please don't be patronizing about Lee's talent, when he has proven his acting chops many times in the little SS he got. He was mostly used to do comedy or shipping Gul's faves for months.

He got some good scenes and those he did so well. He was fabulous and almost all IB/DBO fans love him and agree he is one of the USP's of the show. Without him this show nor IB will ever be the same. That I can guarantee you. He is not someone that can be replaced by any old aira ghera type. Yes it IS Gul's fault because it is her favoritism that ruined IB and now DBO as well. First just showing her fave FL and her usual AYM with chatty girl. Then all of the rest are villains. Now on DBO she is showing some creepy woman and her three faces.

Why would a guy promised a lead role stick around on 2 shows when villains get more SS? The truth is when RUMYA were given focus people were admiring them and even articles were coming out. Right away Gul got insecure for her Faves and cut their SS within weeks. She clearly shifted the focus off them on purpose before they got more popular. She didn't want them to in any way eclipse her "Cliched" pairing. THAT is the real truth as to why RUMYA were sidelined on IB. Om practically had NO role and if that had continued Kunal would have quit too. But DBO made him stay. Should have made Lee stay too, but that didn't happen. So now he is leaving.

For all those saying "Kill" Rudra! NO way! Please keep him alive and send him overseas like Ayaan! He is the ONLY person who survived in QH! Lol. Akash and Payal went overseas as well. Gul can Never do justice to ANY show she starts and if a show runs for more than 6 months, one of the Leads ALWAYS quits! So this was to be expected. This is just the beginning of the downfall of IB and then DBO! Just wait and watch!
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Stop giving attention to person. who always wanted omru to. be. shipper of. Bhaiya. bhabhi and keeps bashing and. then pretend to love omru clear case. of insecurity right. time dbo. Was announced this person has been doing tat and bashes gauri in IB forum...
Lee is young and can take risk big deal truth to be told he might not have. got big role. but. movies. even good. half an. hr. role will worth. He seems to be. trying for a while. Kunz had. given hints. too so let him try 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
@ChannaMereya:

Yes. I always only see posts about how IB and DBO should have the same time line. (I have explained numerous times that DBO is a "Spin-Off" and are designed to be watched "Exclusively" and not "Inclusively"). Which pretty much means you can choose to watch one, and won't miss out, or watch both and it's not an issue.

Truth is Gul's favoritism is what ruined IB. Kunal was never her fave, and he was treated just as bad as Lee. But channel believed in both of them after fan's protests and they launched DBO and gave the bigger role to Kunal. But Lee was supposed to feature prominently too, and in that highjacking track it seemed like they were finally doing it. That week had really good TRP for DBO. If they had kept that balance instead of showing Svetlana's creepy story this show would be 1000 times better. They should have kept Svet the way she was before. 

The other gripe I see is the ChulBul track. (which so far has been good). Anyways, I am here to comment for Lee, and I am gutted, but happy for him. I hope even NOW it's not too late and after his movie is done he can be brought back if fans pressure the channel to give Lee a more prominent track in DBO. IB is already a gone case with 100 villains. At least in DBO so far there is only 1. My question is what will happen to RumYa now? The most unique love story totally wasted. Harneet is just as nasty as Gul, actually I think she is worse! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 7 years ago
Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mark my words:

IB/DBO will not be the same without any of the bros, specially Rudra.

After, Rudra is gone, now rest will understand what he was actually.
WhiteNoise thumbnail
Its a good thing he is quitting, he definitely deserves much better treatment than he was given here,being cheerleader to bhaiya bhabhi and just a comic relief isn't much of a role, he has a great potential which unfortunately Gul doesn't seem to realize...ObBros theme is nearly finished as both the shows are only about villains.The brotherhood they promised us is long forgotten.
Now gul can ruin both the shows as much as she wants.
All the best for his future.Edited by Animagus_Sirius - 7 years ago