Couldnt stand Nisha today!!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
After watching today's episode I am done with Nisha. She has pulled every trick in the hat and turned the whole family against Adi. How can a human do this? I thought Babasa was the only hope for Adi but Nisha used her tech skills and blackmailing to perfection. A man with dementia will be frightened if his children are in danger and that is actually the words Nisha used to turn him towards her side. 
She succeeded and got the keys of the house but also the whole family left. Raj supported Adi but his power was not strong enough. What a sick woman. It makes me think that people like Nisha exist in the world and showing something like this on an international platform is sickening but so true. 

I dont know about you guys but this was the last straw for me with Nisha. Ridhi is doing a fantastic job but it is not enough to make me have any hope with Nisha for the future. I really cant see a way out for Adi. I really feel for the guy because I wouldn't know what to do!!!! 

The precap is interesting because I think from now on Jhanvi-Adi's relationship will strengthen because Jhanvi speaks a lot of sense and Adi listens to her. How sick is Nisha to have her friends round and throwing Kaka-Kaki's photo away like that. Disgusting ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not watching today's episode. Written update only, it was also very painful. Writers has no limit for Evil Nisha.
Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darlyne

Not watching today's episode. Written update only, it was also very painful. Writers has no limit for Evil Nisha.

Mee too I'll not watch this episode as It's airing tonight for me. I won't watch so much negativity at 10 : 30 after a day at work.
As I can see where the plot is going I wish we go back to a Nisha that we can understand why Adi was with her during 8 years.
And please God No more of Nisha mistreating Baba ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate Nisha but I love the actor I am so confused. I use to cheer for Nisha but now it's gone down the drain. Her tricks were fine but there it came to baba Sa it was too much.

Well I guess it serves Adi right. Good lesson for him for telling the family so late. If he would have told this earlier this wouldn't have happened. Now he's going to regret for the rest of his life.

Well maybe Nisha might change since the family has left. I still have a bit of hope for her to change I don't know :( I just don't
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Camryne

Mee too I'll not watch this episode as It's airing tonight for me. I won't watch so much negativity at 10 : 30 after a day at work.
As I can see where the plot is going I wish we go back to a Nisha that we can understand why Adi was with her during 8 years.
And please God No more of Nisha mistreating Baba ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

I agree with you. For me also it is at 9:30 PM, and who would like to spoil their night after long day of work. Also I notice that in US some of the parts are cut from what they show on Indian TV. Because I watched a few episode on-line and realized it. 
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! It's that bad? Thank you so much for the WU. Might give it a miss. Nisha seriously is unbearable! As someone said in another thread, she is mentally ill. I watched Thurs's epi and she looked crazy whilst in convo with Adi. Before, she used to have this glee of victory when threatening him, now she looks like a psychopath.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darlyne

I agree with you. For me also it is at 9:30 PM, and who would like to spoil their night after long day of work. Also I notice that in US some of the parts are cut from what they show on Indian TV. Because I watched a few episode on-line and realized it.

About the deleted scenes, I thought it was just me. And it seems like Jhanvi scenes are mostly chopped.
Camryne thumbnail

Originally posted by: HermionePotter

I hate Nisha but I love the actor I am so confused. I use to cheer for Nisha but now it's gone down the drain. Her tricks were fine but there it came to baba Sa it was too much.

Well I guess it serves Adi right. Good lesson for him for telling the family so late. If he would have told this earlier this wouldn't have happened. Now he's going to regret for the rest of his life.

Well maybe Nisha might change since the family has left. I still have a bit of hope for her to change I don't know :( I just don't

Like you I'm confused as i never liked the evil characters and because of Ridhi I can't totally hate Nisha except when she"s hurting baba. 
Agree with you about Adi and his stupid idea the the more he waits the more his family will believe him.
As I hate Kaka and Kaki (don't wanna want to see someone slapping anyone) i can understand that after 8 years of mascarade it's hard for them to believe that Nisha isn't the perfect Bahu.
Camryne thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

About the deleted scenes, I thought it was just me. And it seems like Jhanvi scenes are mostly chopped.

i'm watching it in France and didn't realise there are delated scenes. Why why ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜². I guesd I'd be more careful now
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think we all hated her. Can anyone be that bad?