Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Desto, am really sorry, just missed this later.

Firstly, Take a Bow for making so much detailed tutorials, and explaining everything, and sharing secrets, ver few people do in today's world.

Then I felt like am reading a PS dictionary.

Thought, I knew something, and bubble burst phase, when you understand you were living in a dream, so am gonna digest and apply in parts.

Special Thank you, for guiding us, and helping, I will scrap you, if I need help when I try.

You have planned so much, You RULE.

Trust me, no comment or my multiple Thank You's will sum up or equal to the effort you put in, cos you have put your soul and are a blessing to us.

Keep rocking.

Love
Madhura
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Madhura..

Desto, am really sorry, just missed this later.

It's alright. Even I'm barely catching up with all tge galleries. So I get the idea.

Firstly, Take a Bow for making so much detailed tutorials, and explaining everything, and sharing secrets, ver few people do in today's world.

Thank you <3

I'm glad that people actually understand what I say, because most of the time even I have no idea what I say.

Then I felt like am reading a PS dictionary.

Thought, I knew something, and bubble burst phase, when you understand you were living in a dream, so am gonna digest and apply in parts.

Special Thank you, for guiding us, and helping, I will scrap you, if I need help when I try.

Anytime, and messenger will be the quickest route because I'm kinda inactive in IF.

You have planned so much, You RULE.

Trust me, no comment or my multiple Thank You's will sum up or equal to the effort you put in, cos you have put your soul and are a blessing to us.

You're welcome and I'll continue to do this as long as I can.

Keep rocking.

Love
Madhura

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Desto..sorry didn't posted before...so I made some siggi..I saw your tutorial..then also Swati's tutorial's..then mixed them with what I learned from google tutorial's..and made this..well you can see I improved..😆

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Hi there! i am learning photoshop 5 extended version,for gifs only(for now). Can you please help me out with coloring.Like how do i experiment with coloring  to make my gifs look better and how to add coloring? i made the one in my avatar dabba,now how do i make it look good? 😆
Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Hi there! i am learning photoshop 5 extended version,for gifs only(for now). Can you please help me out with coloring.Like how do i experiment with coloring  to make my gifs look better and how to add coloring? i made the one in my avatar dabba,now how do i make it look good? 😆

hey I know Desto will help you but also you can check this thread..she post Tutorial's for gif's and video's..

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

hey I know Desto will help you but also you can check this thread..she post Tutorial's for gif's and video's..

Thank you buddy.But what is sony vegas? Is it related to photoshop?
Starwalkers thumbnail
Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Hello,
I'm a bit caught up so I'll share the links from where I learnt gif coloring. Hope you find them useful.

If you have more doubts // want to get suggestions on a gif you can scrap/ pm me or post it here! 

Starwalkers thumbnail
Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

hey Desto..sorry didn't posted before...so I made some siggi..I saw your tutorial..then also Swati's tutorial's..then mixed them with what I learned from google tutorial's..and made this..well you can see I improved..😆

You've improved quite a lot! The blending is superb, especially in the first one. I love the blue light going on in the third one and the grungy effect in the fourth one. The last one also looks really unique. i can see that you're experimenting and it's a great thing! Just keep working more on the text, try a bit of different fonts and you'll reach the next level :D  ⭐️
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bookmarking! 
You're doing a great job with these tutorials, girl. Thanks much :')
Starwalkers thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowflake.

Bookmarking! 

You're doing a great job with these tutorials, girl. Thanks much :')

You're welcome. Glad you find these useful!