ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Watching the story till now, everyone has so many scenarios going on in their minds, what the twist could be or what else is going to happen but being a fourms writer my mind thinks about the end as usually readers want a happy ending  and I was thinking about the same.. 

THE conclusion I have come to is..

Abhimanyu maybe never truly loved Geetanjali,  he was not a true friend too , he knew Rajveer loved Geetanjali yet he wooed Geetanjali... (Not even in one scene his expressions were like he does love Geetanjali, they (his expressions)  we're mostly like planning or hiding something or has an hidden motive.)

Abhimanyu maybe is alive and just taking his revenge (whatever it's about) and he wooed Geetanjali just to be able to take his revenge and may be during faking he might have actually fell for her..maybe 

Even if we think he loves Geetanjali  but now the way he is troubling for his revenge and maybe after he succeeds in getting it and even apologise to Geetanjali , should she forgive him?

If he is dead and through priyam  he wants Geetanjali to find out who murdered him or save herself from the danger that lurked around , it would be Rajveer who would be there for her , to help her, to be her shield and protector without any promises or demands.. 

This again differentiates Rajveer and Abhimanyu 's love for Geetanjali... Abhimanyu's love is all about passion and having what he loves while Rajveer's love is unconditional,  no demands or need of any promises, but always there for her if she needs him without her calling for him.

I would want RajAnjali  as the final couple! RajAnjali( SRk and Kajor - the hit pair, May this pair also become  as hit as them) 

The scene  that projects in my brain is like this -

Abhimanyu , Geetanjali and Rajveer standing there with Rajveer and Abhimanyu facing Geetanjali and she has to choose whom she wants to live her life with...

Abhimanyu apologises for everything  and asks her to come along with him and give him a chance to rectify his mistakes and he would love her and fulfil all her dreams. Geetanjali looks emotionally at him and then asks Rajveer what does he think? (Imagine they are engaged or married)   

"I'll go with whatever you are happy with,  all I want is your happiness,  I'm happy if you are happy " replies Rajveer with a smile hiding his pain. Geetanjali looks at Abhimanyu and Rajveer gets his answer. 

"Stay happy always and whenever you need a friend you know where to find me" He smiled sadly and keeps his hand in her head warmly,  then with a heavy heart keeps Geetanjali's hand in Abimanyu 's palm and starts walking away. 

"Thank you Gaura " Abhimanyu is elated but his smile vanishes as Geetanjali slips away from his. (Sadistic me)

"Gaura?" 

"Maine pyaar Karna tumse seekha hai lekin pyaar ko nibhana Rajveer se.. I am sorry Abhimanyu " Abhimanyu let's her go and she runs to find Rajveer.  (Hindi me kuch dialogues ka maza hi kuch aur hai)

Rajveer is walking away dejectedly, eyes glistening with tears and heart breaking with each step he took. He stops as he feels a warm hand slipping in his, heart beating with unbelievablepossibility,  he looks at his side to find Geetanjali beaming at him.

"You have disappointed me, Jab dekho kehte the 'I'll wait for you' aaj  thoda bhi intezaar nahi kiya" 

"Geet.. "

"Apni geetu ko apne sath nahi leke jaoge?" She says, even her eyes glistening with tears. Rajveer nods , his heart bursting with joy. Geetanjali wounds her arms around his and they walk away.. tata (Haye) 

This is what I keep imaging, I really wish it's RajAnjali at the end!!!!
Edited by Persiko - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm
I really wish something like this to happen in the show
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Hey it's really nice i could imagine  everything..
Bdw why don't you  a ff or SS..

manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ohh its so cute 
i surely want this to happen ..
gosh plz someone  say cv to make reet as couple...
u right it very well we really want this to happen coz guys like abhi can be found but rajveer don't know where they will be find the in reality ..

Krish58 thumbnail
Bdw agreed with you all wants happy endings..I  am forum writer too  on my other serial forum but yes i always  write  story by making up for loop holes which are created by CVS people...
Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sur1911

ohh its so cute 

gosh plz someone  say cv to make reet as couple...
u right it very well we really want this to happen coz guys like abhi can be found but rajveer don't know where they will be find the in reality ..

truely yr to find a person like rajveer in today's world is rare..To find some one who is so much selfless is rare the one who gets such persons are really really lucky ones Edited by Krish58 - 7 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

Hey it's really nice i could imagine everything..

Bdw why don't you a ff or SS..

thank you...I already have a story going on Asad and Zoya in QH forum and with my finals approaching I cant write anything for now..   ðŸ¥±
ToughStuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabassum_

Awwwsssmmm
I really wish something like this to happen in the show

even I do.. CV's pe depend karta hai sab
ToughStuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: sur1911

ohh its so cute

gosh plz someone say cv to make reet as couple...

thank you... Yep cv's please listen to us!
Haha Kahan dhoonde Rajveer jaise ladkon ko
ToughStuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

Bdw agreed with you all wants happy endings..I am forum writer too on my other serial forum but yes i always write story by making up for loop holes which are created by CVS people...

even i try the same... happy ending is what we want and even use writer's liberty to change the story according to our wish