Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Has Kapil really become this rude or is it all being posted by someone who is against him?  
As per media Sunil Grover has left the show. if we do not see him on the show I will believe Kapil has done all that. 
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ this isn't a new thing. even on his show on colors he used to keep the actors waiting. 6 hours is crazy. vidya shouldnt have waited past two hours, the movies success would not be dependent on kapil's show. how many movies flop despite promoting everywhere
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vinash kale viprit budhi☯️
Success had indeed bloated Kapil's EGO. He is forgetting that every show has a shelf life and after that LIFE is still there. His antics have been on and off there but were ignored but now out seems the flight imbroglio is spreading. Once the supporting cast gets option they will dump him.

Vidya showed maturity and is doing best to promote her movie. 
sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Never imagined these type of articles would spring up for Kapil, a comedian i genuinely liked.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Why all of sudden all negative news related to Kapil coming now ?I can smell Raj nayalak n his rangeeli conspiracies
Average wait time before a shoot begin is about 2 hour to bring in audience, its promotional pr of begum jaan which looks lame movie
pakeezah thumbnail
Kapil has a team of six seven co actors..among them women...not possible he will keep everyone waiting.
This is hawa hawaaii
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Obviously success has totally gotten to his head thanks to his immense popularity, and am not shocked to hear of his big love for the bottle. It's fine if he did this to someone who didn't treat hi badly, but when you start doing it to good folks like Balan, you know you've got a problem.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is definitely something fuelled by rival channels. Colors have invested a lot in their LIVE reality show and obviously if people don't see it at the right time the concept and their investment fails.Naturally they will seek every possible way to drive audience towards their show. So will SP for its Supernatural fiction 
I m sure Kapil has done something and it has caused some problems but this flood of negative publicity in one go can't be a coincidence. 
pakeezah thumbnail
They remind me of wolves circling around a wounded prey.
😆