Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanuP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Happy for rohit. Non stop promotions are going on in hyderabad.
But, caste politics also started since some news channels are trying to project him more.. thats very bad though..
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
^^ I've heard some famous singers are promoting him too.

Read it on twitter. It seems he has more support from the industry than Revanth
zaniax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

^^ I've heard some famous singers are promoting him too.

Read it on twitter. It seems he has more support from the industry than Revanth

Yea, I saw tht too. He has turned out to be the dark horse with a strong chance of winning.
sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup all the senior singers are supporting him.   
nmn6 thumbnail
Friends it's just my doubt.  If rohit is the winner until what extent he can utilise the chances coming in his way. I have no doubt on his talent . But still he has his minus when it comes to interaction with new people. Though he improved a lot still I doubt. I can surely say one thing even if revanth doesn't win the title  (very less chances) still he can grab more opportunities coming in his way. I am happy for both . Just now saw in sony's fb page a live chat by karan & roli joined by revanth.this was a pre- finale  event held at indore. Revanth said that he was going to meet his girlfriend on April 2nd.  I doubt whether he is giving hints of him getting the title.  Don't know. The thing is though he don't know the language  he managed to make friends with the anchors or Co contestants. He has amazing communication skills. Already anu mail is giving hints every week saying u r my Indian idol.  What do you say.
nmn6 thumbnail
I don't want to comment on KB.  Personally I feel tejinder or malavika should be there in his place. No offence to anyone. It's my personal opinion. 
divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I personally hope that revant win but more than that it was important that he stay long enough to be noticed nd that has happened...i hope he gets good offers because he is one of the most Bollywood ready contestant I have seen in any reality show Nd that too from start Nd some of it may be credited to his career in Tollywood but Bollywood is totally different with new people ,language ,and working system Nd he is perfect for it..if any of the three win it would be fair bcoz they all are great singers Nd seeing the past history it doesn't actually matter except you get a trophy to showcase...so I just hope they get better opportunities in their life...
ShanuP thumbnail
Guys, correct me if I am wrong, but wh8ch senior singers are supporting rohit more... i saw sreeram chandra and Mohammed irfan and couple of young singer frnds of him as they are all batchmates with the same guru ramachary sir.. they are hardly established singers guys. And kc is established singer with some star value and he is rohit's cousin. And kc always mentioned that he is equally supporting revanth too.
Anyways, now that they are in the final, trophy is just a quick fame and quickly forgotten.. hard fight to get into audience hearts is already done.

But, when malavika elimination was announced today.. i was teary eyed. Will definitely mis her and i realised i like her more than i thought... 
arjavrawal thumbnail
Malvika's performance today seemed a tad bit weak to me today. At this stage, even the slighest mistakes can eliminate you. My hope for winning now is Rohit, but in my heart it'll be Revanth.
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanuP

Guys, correct me if I am wrong, but wh8ch senior singers are supporting rohit more... i saw sreeram chandra and Mohammed irfan and couple of young singer frnds of him as they are all batchmates with the same guru ramachary sir.. they are hardly established singers guys. And kc is established singer with some star value and he is rohit's cousin. And kc always mentioned that he is equally supporting revanth too.

Anyways, now that they are in the final, trophy is just a quick fame and quickly forgotten.. hard fight to get into audience hearts is already done.

But, when malavika elimination was announced today.. i was teary eyed. Will definitely mis her and i realised i like her more than i thought...

also singers sunitha and geetha madhuri - just saw on the Telugu singers insta page