Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 7 years ago
The first episode was good
at least better than i expected
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Episode 2 : 
War between rich and poor just started. Hiba the house owner came back from her trip, and argued with her mom because she let Zakia khala and her daughter live in guest room in her house. she threw them out to servant's rooms. sadly they had to accept it , coz they have nowhere to go. 
I just love the new hottie Arslan who plays the role of Bazil. he has a killer smile, and a gr8 body. he acts quite well too ..and although he plays a negative role, of a playboy..I can't stop rooting for him. when he made Afreen wet and she was mad at him, he listened to her with the innocent face, but once she left , his smirk showed that he enjoyed it!

Junaid as Aurangzeb is playing a masloom mard here. his wife keeps reminding him of his poor origion. and doesn't respect him. and it looks like her mother chose him for her. 
awida thumbnail
BTS:

awida thumbnail
Episode 3:
another interesting episode with Basil continuing his flirt with Afreen who knows very well which type of guys he is. I like the slap part!

Aurangzeb is very disturbed and hurt by his wife's behaviour. she's intoleratable. but he has to keep calm with her , coz she's his cousin, and her mom is ill. he doesn't want to break her heart I guess  . 
Aurangzeb and Afreen meetings are a delight to watch. he respects her and it is shown in the way he talks to her . She too respects him. 
Basil's asking his mom for Afreen's hand is a buzzle. I guess he just wants to avenge her coz she refused his doosti many times. Can't wait for next episode .
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

how did you watch the episode?
they dont make it available here until the next day...im so annoyed with a plus
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

how did you watch the episode?

they dont make it available here until the next day...im so annoyed with a plus

Really?😲 why? 

It was on yt at 7 pm  per our local timing.

Well . at least you can watch it . Here I can't watch colors yt channel. it is not avialable.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

even colors doesnt work here
awida thumbnail
Episode 4:
Another interesting episode, with Bazil continuing his plan, and trying to make his family accept to get him married to Afreen. He also is having a tough time trying to make Afreen accepting him.
While Bazil's mom and Aurangzeb are worried about Afreen's future, coz they know how Bazil is! Hiba worried about the status of the family. She fights with her full power against this marriage. 
Nausheen Shah stole the show today. she's a terrific actress which made me love to hate her. she says the most disgusting things without even noticing how she is hurting others. She even offered her hubby to marry Afreen insteed of Bazil, coz she knows his liking for housewife type of women! Poor Aurang!
Arslan isn't a good actor, but he is fitting the character very well. Junaid is doing good job as the bechara hubby. but Momal Khalid lacks something. I can't symphathy with her character, coz sometimes she looks more of a negative character, than a protoganist! she keeps rolling her wide eyes like a witch.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

for once they uploaded on the same day...still an hour late though
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

for once they uploaded on the same day...still an hour late though

Wow. This is good.😃 I hope you liked the episode!😉