Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Both DBO and IB are showing illogical BS now. Its like you have to give Dimaak Ko Chutti to watch these shows. Both IB and DBO started so well with minimal BS and what looked like an interesting story. But within no time both have gone to custard.

IB took a bit longer coz they had the OBros to save them, but DBO doesn't even have that right now and neither does IB. If they had done justice to all the brothers stories in IB itself without overdosing on one or two characters, then today we wont have to tolerate TWO crappy storylines.

The Main culprits are the CV's who ruined IB, and had to make DBO to give other characters their due and in the process neither show has logic, and both are doing freakish BS! This Svetlana ki Raaz has single handedly messed up DBO. I am sick and tired of watching her crap. I was watching to see more of OmRu. Got that for like 3 weeks. Now the past 2 weeks have been ALL about Svetlana with some good ChulKara, Rikara, OmRu and even OBro moments. But that is it. If I didnt love the three boys this much, I would have stopped watching both shows much long ago! 

The cast look like intelligent people. I dont know how they tolerate enacting this garbage! 
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There arent any much good comedy shows on Indian television nowadays so DBO n IB both are helping me laugh. Nice comedy shows.😃
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jis jis ko mera jasa hansna muskurana acha lagta hai wo dono shows zaror dhaka ðŸ¤£ its true fun... Muja tu Logic ka spellings bhi bhol gaya hain  ðŸ¤£
Shobhna23 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now they should put a warning before starting the shows:
Kindly Lock ur brain into ur locker and then watch the show.
If u won't do this then we are not responsible for any kind of brain damage. Applying any logic or asking any logical question is a crime.
And you can be put behind the bars for this crime! 🤣 🤣
But that uff uff mirchi was epic 🤣
I was expecting Dhoom machale 🤣
dafla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in ib too annika and shivay was dumb enough not to overpower tia so mayb they are trying to turn svet and gouri dumb and finaally after 3 or 4 wedding attempts for om and svet they ll reveal everything...cvs r hell bent on turning them dumb..so beter to watch knowing this..