Wot creativity wot imagination

Posted: 7 years ago
Falling short of words. Swetlana in skating wheels was not enough, the BG song was 🤣 Hai hai mirchi 🤣 Gauri has no senseof direction or wot...when Swetlana was trying to get her out of her room. cant Gauri have a sense of the direction from which the voice is coming. And how can somebody speak without even slightly moving your lips. Wot is all this??? I think need to take break now and watch after few episodes...
Sorry for the rambling... but had to pour the frustration out after watching todays episode.
I don't know what iam watching.Swetlana crap.is getting on to my nerves. Today they shows Gauri also stupid. Iam hanging on to the show only for shrenu but don't know how long we have to tolerate this track. Itnis dragging like hell
.Swetlana.is shown.the smartest and others are shown dumb.
Tmw again they will not get any evidence after jumping into the chamber of secrets.
Originally posted by mailanchi

Falling short of words. Swetlana in skating wheels was not enough, the BG song was🤣Hai hai mirchi🤣Gauri has no senseof direction or wot...when Swetlana was trying to get her out of her room. cant Gauri have a sense of the direction from which the voice is coming. And how can somebody speak without even slightly moving your lips. Wot is all this??? I think need to take break now and watch after few episodes...
Sorry for the rambling... but had to pour the frustration out after watching todays episode.

Don't try to find any logic.. CVS already declared there is no logic in their scripts and story tracks.. I watch it like I m watching stupid show as I have no work and I m vagabond, just for omkara..🤣
They just did OMM of creativity. 

Dint you get the memo?😉

How dare you ask for logic!🤣🤣
Originally posted by Priya.

Dint you get the memo?😉

How dare you ask for logic!🤣🤣
yes. Please lock your brain in a locker and watch ib and dbo 🤣
Now I am watching this show to see Shrenu and her acting only. Now she is being shown as a joker boy with a suntanned makeup. After end of this track she will be shown as a folk dancing girl with rose powder in her face and black powder in her eyes and with an unsuitable wig. I am completely disappointed . I was longing to see Shrenu as a mischievous college girl . But now I am expecting from this show makers to show Shrenu atleast with less eye and face makeup.
Originally posted by krithi1990

Now I am watching this show to see Shrenu and her acting only. Now she is being shown as a joker boy with a suntanned makeup. After end of this track she will be shown as a folk dancing girl with rose powder in her face and black powder in her eyes and with an unsuitable wig. I am completely disappointed . I was longing to see Shrenu as a mischievous college girl . But now I am expecting from this show makers to show Shrenu atleast with less eye and face makeup.

As a shrenu fan even iam disappointment with the treatment given as a FL.Shrenus performance us so good that she makes me to forgot her eye makeup.Thank god at least Om is not treating her as a servant.
Originally posted by mailanchi

Falling short of words. Swetlana in skating wheels was not enough, the BG song was🤣Hai hai mirchi🤣Gauri has no senseof direction or wot...when Swetlana was trying to get her out of her room. cant Gauri have a sense of the direction from which the voice is coming. And how can somebody speak without even slightly moving your lips. Wot is all this??? I think need to take break now and watch after few episodes...

Completely understand Wat u feeling but ab Kya Kare the writers and producers including the director have asked us not to find Logic. So I guess we have to endure this nonsense. And maybe much More to come...,
Ab hum Omkara fans ke pass Aur koi raasta Nahi hai 😭
CVs already declared that there's no logic in this show I guess we shouldn't find any logic too 😆 Just go with the flow!