Karan's insta message

Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone

I have just seen on a Kriyam fan page that Karan replied in a group chat. He was really upset yesterday because Fluffy has passed away, he was really close to Fluffy. It was one of his hardest days yesterday. He said that the 5pm slot isn't working and that's why they're showing the Baby track to try to increase ratings. There will be a few Kriyam scenes which will be cute and more affectionate. He then thanked the fans for their support.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiney19 thumbnail
So I don't think there will be any progress to Kriyam during this storyline, it sounds like there will be little scenes of them during all this. The cvs have come up with this crazy storyline to boost ratings. I don't know what makes them think this will work. The fans are crying out for Kriyam! Revenge and negative storylines doesn't always get ratings. I honestly think the show will end in May. I can't see people actually wanting to watch this new storyline of Yuvraj marrying Baby.

I am so disappointed with the show. The cvs have completely disregarded what the fans want. They are just bringing in silly track and silly track hoping the ratings will improve. I am at the end of my tether with the show. I honestly feel like giving up on the show altogether. Edited by Shiney19 - 7 years ago
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i seriously dont know hw r they gonna proceed with kriyam...especially now they killed yuvan...who if was alive...wud hav unknowingly played cupid 4 kriyam...but now😕...like sambhav came back after dying...i wish yuvan also 2 cum back...yuvans character ended so fast...without any prper conclusion...v dint get any yuvraj yuvan bond saiyyam yuvan bond...nothing...n really i cant blieve cvs r thinking tht this track will increse trp...seriously!!...hav they gone mad...😡...anyways no words 4 cvs...they r hopless now...but i really wish like they show yuvan re entry...after all this...cos now only 2 men in bh...n those 2 dont even talk 2 each other...😕
Shiney19 thumbnail
Exactly, they have killed off Yuvan all in the name of entertainment. It's like they're just making up storylines as they're going along because they don't know what else do show.

I just saw Karan's snap chat, he took a pic with little Yuvan. I wonder why he is back, unless they're going to show some sort of flash back scenes of Yuvan.Edited by Shiney19 - 7 years ago
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

Exactly, they have killed off Yuvan all in the same of entertainment. It's like they're just making up storylines as they're going along because they don't know what else do show.

I just saw Karan's snap chat, he took a pic with little Yuvan. I wonder why he is back, unless they're going to show some sort of flash back scenes of Yuvan.

yaa... i think they r gonna show fb of yuvan...😭
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
On-screen k sath sath offscreen bhi death..Y bhaggu y!!