Nisha is not Evil but she is Mentally sick

Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
After seeing Nisha is keep harming Babasa who has Alzheimer, she is just not Evil but mentally sick. More viewers do not like to see Nisha's torture to babasa, writes are showing more and more, their mental state is not good either. ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I kinda agree with you. Most times I switch channels during Nisha and Babasa scenes. It's too much.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes it becomes unbearable for me as well! They should not keep showing things like this because it is actually happening in society and more people are learning from bad characters on TV shows. 
They need to calm down with Nisha's character. Like yesterday and today she was all calm seeing Adi like this and then she goes and harms Babasa like that. I wonder how many bad sins she has collected for harming the family alone. Nisha is going to rot in hell. 
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know. they should not show the harming sick people like babasa. I agree with you in society people learn from these TV shows, and put it in action.
Soon we will see Nisha will be against Jahnvi and start plotting her dirty tricks with Jahnvi too, 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont see an end in sight with Nisha's antics. Adi says he will expose her but he actually needs to take some serious steps. He could lose his father completely if he lets Nisha carry on. 
I am glad Jhanvi knows he married now but Survi needs to tell her about the argument because then she will be able to piece together Adi's actual problem. 

However, she is completely broken and wants to resign. I dont think it will fall through and Adi will convince her to stay. He needs her so much at this stage for support and this is when Nisha will use Jhanvi as the reason for their divorce. 
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
True! Elderly abuse scenes are so painful to watch. Nisha treats Baba Sa so badly, she left him near the garbage bin, intimidates him all the time, it is sickening!
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I find this show totally crappy

What is wrong with Nisha ? Why is she so evil ? Do we have a reason yet ?

And that other stupid girl chasing a married man, and her sister encouraging it ?

Total crap storyline.