Chan Se Toota Koi Sapna

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Guys, 

Jhanvi manages to save Neha from those goons and Adi appreciates all of her help! 😳 She finally gets the chance to do her proposal and Adi too liked it I think but unfortunately Nisha came at the right time before she was going to show the last paper. She tells Adi that Chini and Binni have gone to their Nana-Nani's place for Holi but they can still have a family photo. She puts her arm round his and Jhanvi is shell-shocked. 😭 Nisha looks at her and asks if she can steal her husband. 😭

Adi murmurs something to Jhanvi but I dont think she was even listening. Jhanvi's world comes crashing down as they have the family photo. 😭😭 She gets splashed with water colours and all of her papers get soaked completely including her. She opens her eyes and looks towards the family. Adi tries to move away from Nisha but she keeps clinging on. 😡

She turns away and Survi sees her! She imagines the memory with Adi applying colour to her. She comes back home and her mother is pleased to see her. She walks straight into her room and locks herself in there. She cant stop crying. 😭😭 She enters the bathroom and washes her face with water. Survi tells her mom everything and she too is shocked! Jhanvi curses herself for loving a married man ( this scene bought tears to my eyes- Disha is absolutely fantastic 👏) she lets the shower run and sits their helplessly! 

In another scene Adi grabs Nisha in their room and shouts at her for doing this to Neha and the child. He tells her that she has lowered herself so much. Despite being a mother she has become heartless over money and power. He cant believe he has lived with her for so many years and he tells her that he hates her. Nisha tries to stop Adi but he refuses to listen. She applies the rang to herself and tells her nothing has happened. She only did it to stop Adi from talking about the divorce. Adi refuses to understand her excuses. 

She tells him to go to the labs and get it tested. It is pure colour. She says the only problem is I keep telling you about everything but you dont care. Nisha says she wont accept the divorce. She says my world is you Adi. He pushes her away. He packs his bags and tries to leave. He tells her that he is going to the court tomorrow morning to discuss the divorce. She is left shocked.

She talks to herself- "listen to me Adi but you will repent and I will do something beyond limits tomorrow" 

Jhanvi comes out of her room and she goes to the kitchen. Survi and her mom follow her. She tries to act normal by trying to make the breakfast. Her mom tells her to stop and tells her not hide anything-just to speak up! What a lovely mother she is! 👏 She hugs her mum and cries. She mentions again how can she love a man that is married with children. Her mom consoles her that she didnt even know nor was it done intentionally. Jhanvi tells her mom that he never told her nor did she understand that Nisha was his wife. She admits she has made a big mistake and now she will solve the mistake. 

Adi and his friend are talking and he wants the divorce to happen quickly. Raj rings Adi and he tries to explain to him not to rush. Raj wants Adi to share everything with him and he will wait for that day. Nisha tries to ring him but he doesnt answer repeatedly. She rings his friend and says I know Adi is with you. If he doesnt want anymore trouble in his life answer my phone. 

Jhanvi tells her mum that she has decided to resign from the office. Her mom tells her to take her decision carefully because she has worked hard there. She says she will work hard anywhere but not there. Her mom and sister support her decision and say they have faith in her. She leaves. 

Adi's friend tells him to answer the phone. Nisha starts off sweetly and tells him she has a surprise for him. She has trapped Babasa in a car and Adi is extremely worried. (How sick can this woman get?)  😡😡 Nisha asks Adi what he has decided?

Precap: A big lorry is approaching Babasa and both Adi and Jhanvi are running towards him in opposite directions. Adi bumps into someone and falls over. The lorry is getting closer.

(I think Jhanvi will save him again according to the SBS/SBB segments last week)

What a rollercoaster episode! 

Hats off to Ridhi, Sudeep and Disha! 👏👏👏 All three were excellent today! Sudeep's anger and frustrations, Jhanvi's heartbreak and Nisha's evilness coming to life again was outstanding! 👏👏

What do you guys think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!!! Heartbreaking read. Thanks a ton for the WU. I'm so happy that I won't see this epi till tomorrow. Gives me time to process the big reveal and its aftermath.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

WOW!!!! Heartbreaking read. Thanks a ton for the WU. I'm so happy that I won't see this epi till tomorrow. Gives me time to process the big reveal and its aftermath.

Pleasure! 😳 Haha it is a damn good episode! Do make sure you watch it! Disha played Jhanvi to perfection today! 👍🏼
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishwabhi

I appreciate your hard work. I watched the episode but I love to read your written update. Today's episode was fantastic...

Thank you so much! 😳 I do it all for you guys but sometimes I feel I make too many posts! 😆 Please make some posts as well! 😆 Aww thats very kind of you! 😳 
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg!! What a episode?
It was up to mark showing correct expression of all three leads. Heartbroken Janhavi, frustrated Adi & as always evil Nisha. First time I felt that Nisha is scared. She took Adi always for granted. She thought he can't do anything but Adi has changed. Now Adi's has given up his patience. And decided not to compromise in any condition.
Nisha thinks that she can control Adi by emotionally blackmailing him. Again using the same trick . It will be interesting to how Adi will react now. Ssudip was superb yesterday.
And now the heartbroken Janhavi. Disha was fabulous yesterday. She lived the character of Janhavi.
Overall great episode. Hooked by the show now.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I esp. liked Jhanvi yesterday, considering the circumstances, she actually gathered herself very well. And she felt guilty too! Now the story will be more exciting!
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

Pleasure!😳Haha it is a damn good episode! Do make sure you watch it! Disha played Jhanvi to perfection today!👍🏼

I will tonight. Agree with vishwabhi's comment, your WU is a joy to read. Full marks every time from my side.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha78

Omg!! What a episode?
It was up to mark showing correct expression of all three leads. Heartbroken Janhavi, frustrated Adi & as always evil Nisha. First time I felt that Nisha is scared. She took Adi always for granted. She thought he can't do anything but Adi has changed. Now Adi's has given up his patience. And decided not to compromise in any condition.
Nisha thinks that she can control Adi by emotionally blackmailing him. Again using the same trick . It will be interesting to how Adi will react now. Ssudip was superb yesterday.
And now the heartbroken Janhavi. Disha was fabulous yesterday. She lived the character of Janhavi.
Overall great episode. Hooked by the show now.

Yes they were all very good in their scenes! Just goes to show the talent we have in this show is first class! Yes me too! Adi is feeling confident by throwing out Nisha but the reverse is going to happen. The family will leave and she will get what she wants. Freedom. I hope Jhanvi can help in some shape or form. 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: YeHoKyaRahaHai

I esp. liked Jhanvi yesterday, considering the circumstances, she actually gathered herself very well. And she felt guilty too! Now the story will be more exciting!

Yes me too! She is smart, calm and knows how to control her feelings. Very rare qualities. 
grandtheft5 thumbnail
I really hope Jhanvi resigns because it will be very awkward moving forward.