shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I would say though the life of this couple looked easy, I would say it was the most difficult among all the three. Reason in Sid's case it was the country, the loyalties in between, in Harleen's case it was Sartaj's past, but in Naz-Iman case it was a third person and that too Iman's brother Salim. 
See when Iman went for Kargil war 17 years back Iman-Naz were a happily married couple. It was a love marriage. They had a daughter and they were expecting their second bundle of joy. But once Iman became MA, Naz's life stood at that point. Yes Ayan was born, she raised the kids as a single mother with the help of her brother in law who soon became her friend and then found his way to her heart. But still Naz was at that point where Iman left her 17 years back. She couldnt choose. Yes no one could have found any fault with her if she choose Salim after say 10 or 15 years. Naz might have done that also if Iman had died in the action. But MA kept her a prisoner. Her values didnt allow her to move on. Because she was still bound to the oath of marriage with Iman. Finally everyone makes her say khubul hai. But then Iman comes to her life. Actually this lady ends up in a mess. Iman wants everything to be normal, Naz tries to give everything normal to him. 
Problem neither Iman nor Naz realizes is that 17 years has gone by and nothing can be normal the same way. The world has changed. Their kids were grown ups and were equal decision partners in their parents life. The turbulence starts with Shaira, then with Iman past and him knowing about Salim-Naz. Iman thinks if Salim-Naz happens everything will be normal. He lies so that Naz can choose Salim. But then things doesnt go the way he plans. Nothing returns to normal. Naz goes for divorce which Iman agrees. Salim meets an accident and dies. Iman moves out from the house but remain friendly with Naz. Once again the couple thinks everything normal. But then Sid makes entry. Naz is sent on a mission to Pakistan. Naz goes for Salim a truth Vikram reveals to her. Iman is so restless till she is back safely. If you look from this point Naz-Iman the stabilization process starts. With bringing Sid in the name of Salim Naz closes her past with Salim. Naz-Iman rediscover each other with what happens to Shaira in her dealings with Avi. And when everything clears up, this couple once again joins together. You can say they went through the proper cycle of seperation and then rejoined finding the new normal. It was a beautiful journey which showed the maturity of Iman and Naz and how that maturity, trust and understanding helped them to re-establish their relation. Naz-Iman is one couple from whom we can take lessons of marriage 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RuShKara_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This was so beautiful and lovely
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Rushkara. I am happy you liked it
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The best part about their relationship was understanding & their friendship .that is why even after divorcing each othe , they remained close & cared for one another . They were responsible parents to their kids & not to foRget that they had a crackling chemistry.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Agree with you regarding Imaan Naaz, Shruthi! 
I LOVED them the most.. as a couple in this show! ❤️
Edited by -Swetha- - 7 years ago
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Beautifully put.
Imaan-Naz a beautiful couple who stood the storm of life. The portrayal of both characters, especially by Satyadeep Mishra was beyond my imagination.