Rate The Episode- 15/03!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Guys,
Back with the daily rating post! 

My verdict: I would give the episode a 3.5 out of 5. I liked the continuation of Adi's resistance towards Nisha and the fact she actually had to think about what to do next. Jhanvi was superb! Her acting and dancing was so on point! ðŸ˜† She bought the family together but went crazy in trying to express her feelings. The dream sequence and Balam Pichkari song was the highlight for me! ðŸ˜³ The episode was a lot better than yesterday but so annoyed they dragged the truth again! ðŸ˜¡

What do you guys think? ðŸ˜³
Edited by Tacker_Holic - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You have noted all good points, but  to me it was just a filler episode. and as you said they dragged the truth again. My worries are all the cards Jahbvi has made to tell her Adi sir, may will go to Nisha. ðŸ˜¡ Edited by Darlyne - 7 years ago
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like it more when Jahnvi  was seeing Adi every where in her home, and Adi's dialogues; like "main gaya hi kab tha", and "dosti intani achchi lagati hai" I found those scenes are more natural and romantic. 😳  
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yet to see the episode but for not revealing Adi is married, I will rate it 2. It's about time!!
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I watched the episode last night and I loved it. Was surprised at Adi's no nonsense attitude. He just doesn't care anymore. Liked how he dealt with his uncle and aunt. The former is annoying. Agree with Adi, how can they trust someone they know for 8 years over him. Adi's behavior in front of his family rattled Nisha, and she is scared. Jhanvi was good with the kids and Babasa. I feel sorry for her.

My new rating 😆 5/5. I really liked it.