Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Mari

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
The episode starts with a small precap of what happened yesterday and Survi finding out about Nisha-Aditya's relationship! 

Jhanvi starts singing a song. Never heard the song before everyone gathers to watch her perform. She brings Kaka-Kaki and Raj-Neha up to the stage bit and stand there hesitantly but everyone looks displeased. Nisha is drinking alcohol with some women. Jhanvi gets young children to bring Adi on the stage. 😊 He brings the family together and they walk round in a circle happily. Adi thinks to himself that at this difficult time you made my family together and smiling- "Thank you Miss Agarwal" πŸ˜³

He gets some rang from near the Radhe-Krishna murti and approaches Jhanvi whilst she is dancing. 😳 Her dupatta lands on his face and they share an eyelock as Jhanvi turns to face him. ❀️ She lifts the dupatta off his face and they share a beautiful moment! Survi is watching them nervously. He applies rang to her face and she looks so pleased! He wishes her a "Happy Holi" and thanks her again! πŸ˜³

He walks away and takes the blessings of the elders. Jhanvi watches from far away and says "I love you Adi sir" in her head. β€οΈ

*Dream Sequence Happens*

She runs away and picks up a rose and looks towards Adi. She approaches him happily. She asks to talk to him. She stutters and tries to tell him that she loves him. 😳 Adi replies that you dont have to say anything, your eyes says everything!  He holds the rose infront of her and she smiles happily and they share an eyelock. He holds her hand as she closes her eyes. πŸ˜³

She is back to reality after Survi tries to get her out of her dreamworld. She tells Survi that she was right and that she loves Adi a lot. 😳 Survi tries to tell her and calm her down but Jhanvi wants to tell him everything about her feelings and love. She feels she finally has the sense and finally loves someone! She wants to find a rose but Survi is shocked. 

Nisha stops Adi and says that she feels scared of Adi's moves. πŸ₯±She cant stop crying- I think the alcohol is speaking now. She requests for him to speak nicely for two mins. She tells him to stop it all because he wont get happiness. He tells her to shut up her nonsense because he will carry on. He walks away and Nisha looks visibly unhappy! She calls someone. πŸ˜‘

Jhanvi is wandering with a rose and talks to herself. She bumps into Adi again and tells him she wants to say something. πŸ₯±  She cant get her words out.  πŸ˜†Adi says he is busy and tells her we will talk later. She curses herself for not being able to get her words out. Survi tries to run after her and get her to calm down. 

Jhanvi gets an idea from the children painting and uses it to write her feelings on paper. Survi is still trying to find her and runs after her. Jhanvi walks towards Adi again but she doesnt listen to Survi again.  The dhol starts playing near them and she cant hear what Survi is saying. She runs away. 😑 Nisha gives money to some goons- they say they will do the work. 

Survi tells Jhanvi the truth but she is under the influence of bhang because of the ladoo she ate from the ladies (I think she had some more). She is losing her balance and tells her to move out of the way. She is so funny! πŸ˜† πŸ€£

She eats more and then dance to *Balam Pichkaari* Adi is watching her and smiling. 😳Survi is trying to stop her. It was a damn good performance! πŸ‘πŸΌ She picks the papers up and throws them on the floor! 

The goons have been told to attack Neha with colour that has chemicals in it because it isnt good for her or the baby. 😲😲 πŸ˜‘ The goons approach Neha. Nisha tries to find Adi and she bumps into Jhavni who is writing I love you Adi sir. 😲 She doesnt see it and moves on. Nisha approaches Adi and tells him that he is in a very stubborn mood. 

Survi tries to stop Jhanvi but she spots the goons attacking Neha and her suffering. Nisha tells Adi that the colour they are using has chemicals and it isnt good for the baby. Adi is shocked. πŸ˜² 

Same precap as yesterday! πŸ˜‘😑😑

Not a bad episode all in all but annoyed they dragged the truth again for another day! They could have just showed it! Jhanvi was the star of the show-her performances and her drunken state were just amazing! Hats off to Disha for pulling it off. Special mention for Adi because he continued to apply pressure on Nisha though it was short-lived and she has now planned to harm Neha and the baby! 

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Tacker_Holic
Nice review of the episode πŸ‘  πŸ‘

I am also annoyed that they have dragged the revelation again.Hope that that it will be shown atleast in Thursday's episode.They should stop stretching the episodes with dream sequences repeatedly.

Nisha  has already crossed the limits of redemption.She wants Adi to drive his family away from the house and business which legally even they have rights too.What does she think everything belongs to Adi alone! 😑  😑
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jhanvi was cute and thanks to the creators for ruining Nisha's character. I can't believe that she would do such thing, she disgusts me now :( yet i still try to find goodness in her. 

Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -beena-

@Tacker_Holic
Nice review of the episode πŸ‘  πŸ‘

I am also annoyed that they have dragged the revelation again.Hope that that it will be shown atleast in Thursday's episode.They should stop stretching the episodes with dream sequences repeatedly.

Nisha  has already crossed the limits of redemption.She wants Adi to drive his family away from the house and business which legally even they have rights too.What does she think everything belongs to Adi alone! 😑  😑

Thank you Beena! πŸ˜³ It is a typical indian show. They want to drag it for the TRP's and viewership. I am sure they will show it today otherwise the CV's are mental! Nisha is getting worse day by day. Her obsession is getting worse. I am glad Adi is putting his foot down to stop her. 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: HermionePotter

Jhanvi was cute and thanks to the creators for ruining Nisha's character. I can't believe that she would do such thing, she disgusts me now :( yet i still try to find goodness in her. 

Yeah she was adorable. I know we are waiting to see if Nisha can actually be human for one and not be the monster they are showing now!! πŸ˜‘
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I KNEW it, the way they were delineating Nisha's character that at one point she would try to harm Neha and the baby.
Realization dragged for one more day!:(

God, Jhanvi is going to be heartbroken and I am guessing she will feel inadvertently guilty as well because unknowingly she fell for a married man.

I am actually glad that she is facing this heartbreak now because it would have been more messy had she learnt it later.

Somehow I feel Nisha will manipulate the events to make it seem that Jhanvi is responsible for the divorce and that she is the other woman who has led Adi astray...and that is why he is not interested in Nisha anymore.

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the WU. I agree, why are they bent on keeping Jhanvi in the dark about Adi's marital status? I can't imagine her reaction seeing how she is behaving cause she's in love. Well, they have completely destroyed Nisha. How can she be redeemed after this cruel act? I have no clue.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
No problem! πŸ˜Š
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: YeHoKyaRahaHai

I KNEW it, the way they were delineating Nisha's character that at one point she would try to harm Neha and the baby.

Realization dragged for one more day!:(

God, Jhanvi is going to be heartbroken and I am guessing she will feel inadvertently guilty as well because unknowingly she fell for a married man.

I am actually glad that she is facing this heartbreak now because it would have been more messy had she learnt it later.

Somehow I feel Nisha will manipulate the events to make it seem that Jhanvi is responsible for the divorce and that she is the other woman who has led Adi astray...and that is why he is not interested in Nisha anymore.

She is completely sick! No understanding or feeling that she is a mother too. What if Kakisa did that to her? She deserved a horrible sasural and then she would have got a taste of her own medicine. Yes it was stupid that they dragged it! Yes you are right she feels guilty from today's episode! 
I will not be surprised and I think you have hit the nail on the head! πŸ‘ She will use Jhanvi as a way to get back into Adi's life. 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Thanks so much for the WU. I agree, why are they bent on keeping Jhanvi in the dark about Adi's marital status? I can't imagine her reaction seeing how she is behaving cause she's in love. Well, they have completely destroyed Nisha. How can she be redeemed after this cruel act? I have no clue.

No problem Kayla! πŸ˜ƒ God knows just to add to the TRP's I guess! I dont think they can ever turn Nisha around. No matter how positive Jhanvi is about life. Something will always happen.