Devakshi OS- A New Beginning (UPDATED)

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys I am back with another OS,this didn't turn out to be like I wanted,I really don't know what crap I have written and while reading this imagine that dev still ignore Ishwari and her stupid demands and he only used to date girls
And this is Probably my last OS because after few months I am going to leave the forum

Edited by Devakshilover - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devakshilover thumbnail

A New Beginning

"So Mr.Dixit do you like this room?" Miss Preeti asked with a sly smile playing on her lips.

"Oh,I love it miss pretty Preeti." He said in a playful manner looking towards the pair of eyes watching him from the neighbouring balcony.

"Aap bhi Na Mr.dixit,you never miss any opportunity to praise me"She replied with a flattered smile and a slight blush.

"Pleasure is all mine,and tareef jab sacchi ho to use karne me kya hesitate karna" He said,his eyes still fixed on his neighbour.

Sonakshi rolled her eyes as she saw him flirting with the teacher.
"Nonsense!" She thought and got busy in admiring the beautiful view outside

"Okay so you enjoy your stay Mr Dixit.Bye" She heard the teacher bid goodbye to dev.

So,you used your charm to change the room isn't it dev?That's too low to stoop down Mr dixit. She taunted him as soon as the teacher went out of sight

"Accha to tum ye maanti ho that I am charming."He said with a smirk trying to make her fall in the trap of her own words.

"Whatever!!" She muttered and tried to twist the door knob to go inside but to her disappointment it got stuck.

"Kya hua Miss Bose darwaza lock ho gaya kya?He asked her in a teasing manner

"It's none of your business."She replied without looking at him and concentrated on unlocking the door.

"Tsk,Tsk Miss Bose you will never change."Meri help lene se tum chhoti nahi ho jaogi"Saying this he jumped into her balcony and told her to move aside and let him try

But sona being sona didn't budge from her position and continued her effort without paying heed to his offer to help her

He held her by shoulders and turned her, his face was now right in front of her. He caged her in his arms and started twisting the door knob with his hands which were behind her

His face was only an inch away from hers.
His hot breath fanning her face.
She was losing her senses but she had to be strong. She can't let him affect her after everything he has done to her.

"Dev,kya kar rahe ho?"She managed to question him in a stern voice,making sure her facade doesn't slip away

"Tumhari help aur kya?Tumhe kya laga Miss Bose?"He said teasingly

She was about to say something when she heard the clicking sound of the door knob.

"Thank you for your help" She said and went inside the room,she was about to close the door on his face when he pushed the door with his hand and entered the room in a swift motion.

Ignoring her threats of calling the security, he locked the doors from inside and sat on the bed with a determined expression on his face. Today He was not going to leave her room till he gets answers of all the questions which have been running in his mind since past 7 years.

"Yeh kya badtameezi hai dev?" She asked fuming with anger

"Look Sonakshi,I need to talk about something very important." He said in a serious tone.
"Please listen to me once calmly." He pleaded

She could sense the sincerity in his voice and agreed to hear him out.
She took a chair from the balcony, sat in front of him and waited for him to start the conversation.

"Yesterday night I thought about everything that had happen 7 years ago." 
"Humari life kitni beautiful hoti Na Sonakshi agar hum Saath hote to?She could hear his voice choking. Do he still love her the way she does or he is saying this for the sake of Soha.

"We could have been a happy family sona."He continued

'Sona' Oh how much she missed hearing this name from his mouth but the next line he said made her temper rise.

"Why did you leave me sonakshi?Answer me."Tears were now flowing freely from his brown orbs.

" What did you say?I left you?She asked in a shocked tone.
"It was you Mr Dev dixit who told me to get out from your house,It was you who threw us out of our house in the middle of the night. And I hope you haven't forgot that prenup which stated that our children will have no right on your property after our divorce." The tears which she was trying to control all this while couldn't stop trailing their way down her doe like eyes.

Dev looked towards her in shock,he never read those prenup papers and had never thought in his wildest dreams that his mother could stoop so low for the sake of his property.

"In spite of that Dev I came to your doorstep with our baby girl only to be turned away by your mom."

"I never signed those prenup on my own will,It was Ma who got my signatures on them by deceive." He told her the truth and hung his head with shame on his mother's doings.

" I agree sonakshi that Meri galti hai,I was not in my senses that night. Agar mai us din hosh me hota to tumhe theek se Puri baat samjha paata,Maine tumse bola bhi that I have told Vicky to throw away those papers Maine tumhe Chuna tha sonakshi, tumhare saath rehna chahta tha mai aur mujhe to yaad bhi nahi ki kab Maine Vicky se tumlogo ko ghar se nikalne ka order diya, kuch bhi yaad nahi mujhe." He said holding his head trying to forget all the painful memories of that night but failed badly.

"But sonakshi tumne mujhpar trust kyu nahi kiya,bina meri baat sune hi conclusion pe agai?Ek baar to meri baat sun leti."He questioned his lady love for not trusting him in a pleading tone.

Today there was no anger,no bitterness and no taunt in his voice, It was a broken man trying to gather the pieces of his shattered life and put them together like a jigsaw puzzle.

She was shocked, how could she doubt his love. 
And Ishwari whom she considered her mother turned out to be the reason of their miseries.

And how could she trust that filthy Vicky, who was willing to do anything to separate them. She should have listened to Dev that night with a cool mind.

"Dev, I am sorry,I should have listened to you but I guess us din hum Dono nashe me the, tum sharaab ke aur mai gusse aur hurt ke."
"I should have trusted you. But mai kya karti us ek din me itna sab kuch ho gaya ki mai kuch rationally soch hi nahi pai."
"I held you responsible for the mistakes which you never committed. Kitni bewakoof thi mai." She said realising what blunder she did by believing Vicky

"Tumhe pata hai sonakshi in saat saalon ne mujhe kitna badal diya?Tumhare jaane ke baad mai bilkul Akela pad gaya, Maine ma ko aajtak us prenup papers ko banwane ke liye maaf nahi kiya."
"Mujhe laga dusro ladkiyo ke saath time spend karunga to tumhe bhool jaunga but aisa nahi hua, mai unke saath hota tab bhi mere khayalo me sirf tum rehti thi sona. Kyuki meri sona jaisi innocent, selfless aur caring ladki koi ho hi nahi sakti." He said smiling through his tears.

She cupped his face and looked into his eyes,she can still find immense love for her in those eyes, there was absolutely no doubt in that.

"Lekin sonakshi, ye sab Jo kuch bhi hua in sab ki wajah se sabse zyada suffer kiya humari beti, humari tiny sonakshi, humari Suhana ne."

He was right,thought sona,though soha was master at masking her pain but she could see the changes in her clearly after she met her Dad. She was always excited,chirpy and demanding around her Dad and her eyes were having a prominent twinkle which was missing in the past 6 years.

"Mai jaanta Hun Sona us raat Maine tumhe Jo kuch bhi bola uski maafi nahi ho Sakti, but I am happy that you proved me wrong sonakshi, not only you became a successful businesswoman you are truly a wonderful mother to our child too." He said ashamed of his words from that dreadful night.

The mention of her pregnancy made her emotional, she tried to share what she felt all these years "You know what dev, I missed you so much during my pregnancy, I wanted to see your face when I would have announced this news to you. But...but.." She couldn't continue to speak and broke into tears.

He slowly took her hands in his and made her look into his eyes and signalled her to speak up and share her pain.

She nodded her head and continued
"But I couldn't reach you,your phone number was changed and I couldn't travel in that condition.
Each and every moment I missed you be it my first ultrasound test or my delivery time. Every would be mother came there with their husbands but I was all alone. I have kept all the pictures of my ultrasounds and sonograms in this hope that someday I could show them to you." She couldn't take it anymore and sat on the ground weeping uncontrollably

It pained him to see her like this,he too got down from the bed and sat in front her and wiped her tears with his thumb and thought how strong his lady love is, she fought with all the odds to give birth to their sign of love and and he was too blind in blaming her and never checked on her well being. He was feeling extremely guilty for not being there with her when she needed him the most.

"Dev, How did you feel when you got to know about Suhana?" She composed herself and asked bringing him back to reality

"I was on cloud nine Sonakshi, but I was extremely furious on you with the fact that you hid her from me but now I know the truth that you never intended to hide my daughter from me and  I can imagine how helpless you must have felt all those times when you tried to contact me but couldn't due to my family. How easily Ma lied to me all these years, what a fool I was that I kept believing her that you never looked back and she conveniently framed me by informing you that It was me who didn't want to meet you which was nothing but a complete lie. I cant believe she could do this to her own flesh and blood sonakshi?How can a mother ruin her own son's happiness?" He said broken by his mother's betrayal and removed all the grudges he held for sonakshi from his mind and heart.

Sonakshi couldn't help but feel sad for this man who worshipped his mother and believed that she could never wrong him, today his trust was completely shattered into pieces.

"You know Sona, how much I missed pampering my pregnant wife, fulfilling her every tantrums, talking to my baby growing in your womb. But you had to go through so much difficulties due to me and my family, I am really sorry for that,I know no amount of apology would make up to what you have faced but still I will because I really am sorry for whatever wrong I have said and done to you in my conscious and semi conscious state."
"But sonakshi I don't want to miss any moment with my wife and my baby now." I know I have never stood up for you and your family in front my mother but I promise you this time I won't let you down."He said still holding her hands

"What are you trying to say?"
Sonakshi asked confused

"Sonakshi, kya hum ek fresh beginning nahi kar sakte?A happy family of three away from dixit mansion.I really appreciate the fact that you have given soha freedom to meet and know me but can you do it yourself too once again? Try to know me like it's our first time.Our relationship started with friendship the first time can't it be started the same way this time too?"
"I promise that this time I will take it slow.
Let's give it a try if not for me, not for yourself but for soha and her happiness."

"The decision is up to you sona"saying so he started to leave the room.As soon as he opened the door golu and soha came inside jumping.

"Mumma It's raining outside can we all go and dance in rain?" soha asked with a cute pout.

Sonakshi nodded her head in negative but dev said "come on sona don't be a spoilt sport,let the kids enjoy"

"Please BigChi oops I mean Aunty agree kar lo na." Golu said correcting his slip of tongue

Sonakshi smiled and agreed she held both Golu and Soha's hand and started walking outside

Suddenly she stopped and said"Golu,You can call me BigChi from now on, I won't mind" saying so she looked back towards dev and then went out leaving behind a happy dev who clearly understood her indication.

"Thank you sonakshi for giving me another chance" He said to himself and followed them happily thinking about "A New Beginning" of his life with his daughter and the love of his life.

The End
Sorry for the grammatical mistakes and crap story. Fresh tomatoes and eggs are acceptable and sandles of size 5
Edited by Devakshilover - 6 years ago
moonlight3094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Me me! 
Pm me! ðŸ˜ƒ
Cutiepie.sona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting Di
Pls update soon😉
AnanyaGhosh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its beautiful di... Very sweet and heart touching Edited by AnanyaGhosh - 7 years ago
cscs thumbnail
Such a cute OS
Devakshi talking sensibly can happen only in stories as off now. 
I really liked the way they both opened up with their pain and sufferings of past 7 years. 
Loved it. 
Devakshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: cscs

Such a cute OS

Devakshi talking sensibly can happen only in stories as off now.
I really liked the way they both opened up with their pain and sufferings of past 7 years.
Loved it.

Thank you so much I always wanted them to have a heart to heart talk that's why wrote this OS but I am not happy with it
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely ..
how i wish dey decide to talk someday
thanks for pm
Cutiepie.sona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS😳
Loved how Devakshi finally had their heart to heart convo
I wish it happens soon in the show!😉
And her indication was so cute😳
Do write more😉
moonlight3094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow it was beautiful! 
Hope they talk and clear the mu as such! :) 
Amazing one!! :D