Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I too liked Iman the most. He was the most balanced, as was befitting of the senior most officer of the three. 
What did the last scene mean when Naz asks him to come  home? Will they get together?
RuShKara_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg2c

I too liked Iman the most. He was the most balanced, as was befitting of the senior most officer of the three. 

What did the last scene mean when Naz asks him to come  home? Will they get together?

Since everyone wants happiness for Iman and Naaz and the whole Khan family, let's assume it as they reunited because Naaz's smile on Iman receiving the medal , her Ghar chale Actually seemed like that
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
megha, fragrance Iman was a man who glass was always half full, maybe that's why the indication that he might afterall get Naz back. Because with his actions he earned her back once again.
pahaanni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One of the bezt character onek can have. Sq leader Iman khan
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Finally i got to watch POW Bandi Yuddh Ke at Hostar. I simply loved the serial. Yes, there were many areas that they could have done it differently, especially the one about Nadini the documentary lady cum spy...it was a little too much.
However, the rest of the characters did an awesome job. Imaan Khan...what a character. He enjoyed life to the full, went to serve his country, paid the price of being a POW but never never gave up...

He wanted normal but normal was not in his life's dictionary. He paid his dues, he made sure his baggage he carried alone and mostly he had the courage to face himself and the world. Wonderful characterization. Wonderful portrayal by Satyadeep Mishra. 

Imaan Khan said in one of his dialogues that a salute must not be given if the officer was not wearing a cap...for the portrayal of Imaan Khan, Satyadeep Mishra deserves a salute. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Jazzy you will fall in love with Iman Khan. From day 1 he hooks you to the show.
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Yes Jazzy you will fall in love with Iman Khan. From day 1 he hooks you to the show.

Agreed. He hooked me even in the 1st scene. There was something in the way of his facial expression, his walk with his injured leg... I do not know how to describe.

The last parts, epilogue, I watched it a few times. He was receiving a medal for his bravery but there was no happiness or being proud of achievement. All I saw was loss...

The saving grace, Naz, asking him about medication and calling him back home.

I wish, there would be Season 2...Homeland and the original Israel series have gone to Season 2. With Satyadeep, they could do a season 2. I would love to watch on how Imaan handles his family, his demons and the national security.