Spoiler # Intezaar Rang laaya

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally something good is happening in Gitanjali's life, hopefully its not a dream. Rajveer's wait was worth it. 

engagement - credit twitter

and a date - credit Surbhi IG

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Gita. 
I guess the first pic was from promo shoot and I saw a segment that before Geetu puts on the ring, Priyam interrupts asking her whether she wouldn't want to know what happened to Abhi before moving on and ring falls down from Geetu's hand. 

Not sure though 
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssrdj

Thanks Gita. 

I guess the first pic was from promo shoot and I saw a segment that before Geetu puts on the ring, Priyam interrupts asking her whether she wouldn't want to know what happened to Abhi before moving on and ring falls down from Geetu's hand. 

Not sure though 

oh Gosh!💔
They need to end this Priyam track. As it is, it looks creepy enough., with all that sindoor and hand holding scenes. 🤢
I so shipped Rajveer and Geetu. That one small scene was so adorable. If the girl has any sense, she should send Priyam to a school/hostel and get on with her life. Sigh...

Thanks. 
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

btw i really doubt the glares Kavya keeps on giving to Rajveer... Matlab tujhe kya chahiya bahen muh khol karr bol dey... Yaa sirf glare hee dette rahe gii...
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

oh Gosh!💔
They need to end this Priyam track. As it is, it looks creepy enough., with all that sindoor and hand holding scenes. 🤢
I so shipped Rajveer and Geetu. That one small scene was so adorable. If the girl has any sense, she should send Priyam to a school/hostel and get on with her life. Sigh...

Thanks. 

Totally agreed they should end this Priyam's track. I don't mind having Priyam in frame but not with Abhimanyu rant.

Though I like Rajveer Geetu I am defo not shipping them bcoz I came across an interview of Shaleen where he was asked ending up with the heroine or not. His reply was quite tricky that he can't say anything.And also mentioned that SRK didn't get the heroine in Darr and KHNH but yet remained hero of the movies.

And also there is no point in shipping Abhimanyu and Geetanjali even if Abhi is alive unless both Abhi and Geetu are together in all this. 

Nevertheless I am looking forward to Rajveer Geetu scenes. 
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Cool 🥳 
so nw we can ship dem officially😆 looks like majority of us ship Rajveer-Geet😳

tfs.
Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

oh Gosh!💔

Thanks. 

Yaah... i wish them to end up that priyam track ..
I mean geeta herself shud understand this, he is a small boy only though he pretend to be abhimanyu...

Rajveer is just perrfectt ❤️

Hindi serial's story never flows as per script, if Rajveer Geet pair gets hit, may be they will show them together.. who knows
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice pics tfs😃
Surbhi looking lovely❤️
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..

U don't know how much u made me happy by sharing this post..

Thank u so much..
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Credit: Shaleen insta