Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys
It's quite a long time and I am not in a position to apologise ...likr  rk in my story...I feel guilty for not updating as I promised..I am sorry 
Writing was my hobby and it helped to relieve my stress ...but now writing became a stress for me..I might have lost my interest in writing..yet I like to keep my words so I forced myself to write this update..so I think this update lose it's flow ...yet it is the episode everyone wanted to read ...yes our dumbass is getting some information about his dumbness
I am sorry as I couldn't include Madhus scenes .I promise a Madhu and rk episode next.

Now please read and quote your views

Married @America

Part15

two weeks later
Rk was getting ready for office.he heard the door bell .he adjusted his collar and went to open the door.he looked at the visitor and wondered who she was.she was a young lady in Indian saree wearing and from her looks she was sure to be just married.she fidgeted with her fingers and cleared her throat.
"May I come inside?"girl
Rk nodded and gave her space to enter .he gestured her to sit down.she sat down on the couch and looked at him.
"Well...mam..I think we don't know each other..hmm..how can I help you?"rk asked
"Yeah you don't know me..but,I know you from about one year"she said
"Okay..but ,who are you?"rk asked
"My name is dipali..."dips
"Dipali...I heard it somewhere"rk tried to recall
"Yeah...Madhu or sikky might said about me"dipali
"Wait...Madhu?... yeah I got it..her dips..you are the one who spoiled our life"realization struck him .
"Yes and I truly apologize for that"dips said"I was just a stupid to advise Madhu "
"Whatever.."rk said"what you want now..you want to ruin my life more?"rk
"No rk...I...I am here to help you"dipali
"Help me for what?"to
"To clear the misunderstanding between you two"Dips
"No need Ms dipali'rk
"Sorry it's Mrs...Mrs dipali sikhander Bhatia"dips
"You mean sikkys wife?"rk looked at her bewildered
"Yes"she said
"Well he send you to ruin my friendship too?"rk asked
"No...he doesn't know I am here"dips
"Oh .."rk scoffed
"Rk...do you ever thought of that nice man who was really sweet and calm , always happy and ever ready to forgive others mistakes?"dips
"Yeah...I lost me because of you"rk
"Yes...I admit I was stupid"dipali
"Madhu is also to be blamed for believing your words"rk
"What About you rk?you are blindly believing your Friend and get manipulated by her"dips
"What you know about ria?"rk scoffed
"More than you know about her"dipali retorted
"Look... dipali... you think by just apologizing everything will get normal between us ?"rk
"No I don't think so and you realize it too..."dips
"Madhu send you?"rk
"Madhu..? no..she doesn't know I am here at America and I got married"dipali
"So your purpose here is to patch up everything ?"rk crossed his hand under his chest
"Yes...but first of all I want you to know some truths"dipali
"What truths?"rk
"About ria"dipali
"What about her?"rk
"She is the one trying to separate you and Madhu"dipali
"What?...hah nice ...now I am sure sikky send you"rk
"Rk ,what is his benefit on doing it ?"dips
"He want to support sultan"rk
"Support sultan to gain ria ?"dips
"Yeah"rk
"You are really a fool rk...you proved to be dumbest than me"dips laughed
"Mind your tongue"rk
"Rk...I have proof against your precious ria"dips scoffed
"What proof?"dipali
"Just a minute"she dialed her phone and asked someone to come to rks apartment.
Soon they heard the door bell and dips opened the door and asked someone to enter.
"Trishna?"rk looked at her awestruck.
"Yes trishna... actually she eloped with my cousins friend and I came to know  about everything last month when we met"dipali
"Why did you do this to me trishna ?"rk
'i..I am sorry...I didn't know everything was just a drama"Trish
"What ?"rk
"Well here is the story...as you said you send all profiles to ria and she had done her homework on those profiles and be collected every details of the girls including trishs.she cane to know that Trish is having a serious affair and then she decided to select her.. because she knew that Trish will not be ready for the marriage and if she get married to you..it was easy for her to break the marriage...and she informed you to select her..ria called Trish to Know her opinion on this marriage and she said she is not interested .then ria played her game... ria said her that you and ria are in love with each other and this marriage is all fake.trishna can elope with her lover and the marriage will be stopped and rk and ria can get married"dips
"But how could you believe someone like that?"rk
"Because you said all this to me"Trish
"Me?..but I never called you"rk
"I called her"Sultan came inside"I faked it"
"Sultan you are lying"rk
"Yeah everyone lying but not her"dipali said
"But what's her benefit?"rk
"You ...rk"sultan
"Me?"rk
"She love you rk..she is madly in love with you .she is obsessed with you"sultan
"But,..then..how...you and ria?"rk
"She was just faking it..our relationship is just physical nothing else for her ...I loved her so much and hope that one day she might love me back..but know she strike me out of her like a trash"sultan
"You need further evidence?call her Trish"dipali
Trish dialed rias number and after few rings she took the call.trish put it in loudspeaker
"Hello ria..I am trishna"Trish
"Trishna?"ria
"Yeah..rks exfiance"Trish
"Oh.. yeah..how are you Trish?"ria
"I am good...but I came to know my cousin Madhu got married to rk..what happened ria?"Trish
"Everything got against our plans Trish...rks parents persuaded him to marry that girl and he couldn't deny it ..you know na ...how much a goodie goodie shoes is he "ria laughed
'but what about you ?"Trish
"Oh...Madhu and rk is going to file a divorce petition and then we will get married"ria
"Madhu knew about it?"Trish
"Yes of course ...rk had said everything to her before marriage and she is ready for it..after all she is from a less rich family..she is getting a chance to visit America and live in luxury"ria laughed
"Yeah... okay ria...best of luck"trish cut the call
"Now what do you say Mr rishab kundra?"dipali
"I...I...can't believe it"rk palmed his mouth .he wiped the sweat forming on his forehead.
"Yes rk...do you want to know what all she had done to get you separated from Madhu?"sultan explained all her wickedness to rk
"Oh god...what I have done ...Madhu...I...I have to apologise for everything"rk stood up to leave
"No"dipali caught his hand.."do you think she will forgive you that much easily..no rk..I know her..she won't forgive you even you beg on your knees"dipali
"Then what do you want me to do"rk
"Let me talk to her first and then you can"dipali
"Okay"rk sighed and fell on the chair.he brushed his hands through his hair making it even messier.he thought about Madhus tear stained face when he left her at the airpor.he remember the harsh words he told to his mother about Madhu .the hurtful words he told her while he was dancing with her..he felt ashamed of himself.he went to the cupboard and took out a bottle of vodka.he tried to pour it into the glass.ten someone closed the glass with Thier hand.rk looked up to see dipali.
"It is not a good idea to help you now...alcohol will make it worse to"dip"
"But dipali..I...I had done so many things to her and I..I feel ashamed of myself"rk
"It's okay to be felt so because I am feeling the same..let's start to correct our wrong."dipali
"Yeah."rk said with tears glistening in his eyes.
"First of all...ria shouldn't know about anything"sikky came inside
"Sikky...I.."dipali stuttered
"Sultan messaged about my wife's little adventure.. anyways I am proud of you dear"sikky
"I am sorry yaar"rk hugged him
'its alright...save those sorrys for Madhu..you might repeat it for thousand times..I think and you too dips"sikky
"Yeah"dipali said worriedly .
"Btw rk...why are you so protective of ria..even you didn't believe your friends?"dipali
,"It's because of Diya"rk
"Diya ?who is she?"dipali
"She was my childhood friend and my neighbour.we were always together and everyone thought that we were dating..but the things between us were different .we liked each other so much but not in the other way...she considered my decision in Every point of her life so ,she joined in my college to be with me... everything was going smooth and we were happy till I find out the witch who ruined everything between us...Sania,she was the college beauty .I don't know how I fell for her charms..Diya supported our relationship ..but Sania was jealous of Diya and me.sge always complains about Diya being a third wheel between us.but I never ever felt that...Sania had so many Friends and she usually bring some boots with her and she convinced me that she is bringing them to keep company with Diya...diya fell in love with one of them .but he cheated On her ..Diya was an innocent and fragile girl..she couldn't bear it and I was too busy with my love life .she committed suicide from the agony of heart break and losing her best friend...I hadn't done anything when I could have done something for her...after few years I came to know that Sania was behind everything and I couldn't forgive myself for diyas death...
When I came to US riya became my best friend and I promise myself to protect her from everything I have...but I never ever thought she will be such a manipulative bitch"rk gritted his teeth
",Oh...so that's the story...I am sorry for your friend"dipali
"It's okay...but I don't know how Madhu will accept it"rk
"Rk...let's take a chance..I will talk with her"dipali
"Let's hope for the best"sikky
"Yeah"rk said worriedly

Abhays office

"Madhu mam ..you have a visitor'receptionist
"Okay...sent them to my cabin"Madhu place the receiver back to the cradle
Soon she heard a knock at the door
"Come in"Madhu said
Madhu looked at the visitor awe struck
"Dips...?"Madhus eyes welled up .she stood up from her chair and walked to dips
Tears rolled down dips eyes"I...I am sorry Madhu..I.."
Madhu hugged her sobbing.dipali hugged her back.
They parted with each other smiling.
"Dips...you?..here?"Madhu
"Well...nowi am Mrs dipali sikhander Bhatia"dipssaid smiling
"Oh...congrats dips"Madhu
"You Know... sikhander Bhatia ..hmm...rks friend"dips
"Sikky?...wow..that's great"Madhu
Dipali smiled..
"Madhu...I came here to apologise for everything"dips.
"It's all right dips..you just wanted me to have a good life but it was my bad luck that ruined my life and that man and his precious friend.you have nothing to do with it"Madhu said
"Madhu...I am happy that you forgive me ..I wanted to talk you about you and rk"dipali
"Dips...there is nothing between me and rk worth to be talked except the feeling of hatred"Madhu
"Look Madhu..now he realized his mistake and he wants a second chance"dips
Madhu chuckled"oh really...so you are here to play Cupid?"Madhu
"Madhu. I .."dips
"Dips ...I am not that desperate and I am not a stupid character in daily soaps to forgive her husband for all his deeds...I am Madhubala shamsher Malik and I have my own identity and self-respect...I don't want any rishab kundras support to live..and I am not that naive girl anymore...so go and tell your friend ..not dare to dream about anything ...I am not available "Madhu
"But Madhu you forgave me"dipali
"It's different dips...he was the one promised me to take care of me my whole life and no one hurt me like him...the deep wound he left in my heart will never heal..so please let's leave this topic"Madhu said ..he voice wavering with words

Please hit like and comment

Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Atlast rk got to know about ria truh 
Eager to know how rk will woo madhu
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update Loved it 
Atlast rk knows truth 
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
Dipali realized she also one of the reason for problems in Rishbala lives and came to apologize to Rk and revealed the truth about Ria,
At-last Rk knows what Ria is how she created misunderstandings b/w them,
after what she went thru its very hard for Madhu to forgive and forget what Rk did and how he behaved with her,
waiting to know what will Rk do now,
continue soon,
thanks for the pm
nanekita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the much awaited part i must say this was...reallyyy it was superb ...its really written very well... plz post the another part soon plz
want to see how rk deal now with the situation...
and finally dips trishna sikky and sultan realises there mistake nd came forward to tell the truth to rk...
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
fantastic update superb after a long tym
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
RK got to know about Ria
Let's see how he will make Madhu understand
Continue soon
Waiting for the next update
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear...Finally rk came to know about the real face of that b***h ria...Now he wanted madhu's forgiveness...
Dipali is one who separated rishbala and now she tried to reunite rishbala again...
I know its difficult for madhu to accept rk but i hope she will forgive him soon...
Eagerly waiting for rishbala scenes😉 Please update soon dear...
soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Finally he got to know about ria's true face
Madhu forgave dips 
Good but not ready to forgive rk
Now let's see what happens next
Please try to update very soon
bhumi1492 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Owesum update 
Finally this dumb rk got some brain.
Now he will beg for forgiveness but madhu should not forgive him easily.