Users

Frequent Posters

Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update.
Loved it.
Rk is feeling insecure..
Hate this Ria..n how can rk shift to her house..
Madhu now is a successful n independent woman..
Loved Abhay n Pia support..
Now Madhu is going to America with Abhay..
Hope rk n Madhu will reunite soon.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanks for d pm:)
bhumi1492 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
Madhu become more mature and confident in her life. She even get a 1st rank. She is moving good in her life.

Abhay and piya are her true friends. Who is there for her when she need someone in her life. It will be good if rk will be that person but madhu is good without rk at least now.

What is the difference between ria and dipali both are same. At least dipali doing all this in her immaturity but ria she is doing all this internationally.

Now like to see jealous rk then only he will realize his mistake. And even if rk doesn't change his egostic behaviour then he will surely lost madhu.

You know your this story is one of my favourite story. Hope you will update next part soon.

And how is your health? Hope you are recovering fast.
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
Possessive and jealous Rk...
loved it...
but I hate dis Ria...
loved Abhay pia and madhu bonding...
looking forward for next part...
continue soon...
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part
cont.soon

thanks for pm
mgadatia thumbnail
Very nice please update soon
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
rk agin call her to taunt her knie point out at her charcter also thinking her that she is useless cant do anything n wy madhu talking to him n hoping frim that jerk who nt underatands her just said his descion rk calls madhu imature si eat he is n that bitch ria teliing agindt madhu to rk n he is sileny egoistic man ho n marry ria wy nt ria leave hwr hubby n marry rk rk alrrady left madhu so wy nt ria both monkey live togther i hope madhu gave damn to rk n listen hima ny mire n nt care fr him any more nor degrade heraelf more becoz its enough know its rk turns to beg her i eish rk also weep n brg madhu n madhu show him dame rudness n treatment that done to her n also madhu ask abt divirce from rk so rk realoz e wat he done to her n i m happy madhu slapeed ri a that bitch dersve that n more thn that plz make madhu a string character nt some weak sat savtri types meak i dont like weak women who always beg from men women should be respected just hate rk so muchhh plz madhu no more pleadings n begging from him n8ce update soonnn
CaptainHooda thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome very nice dear 
Lovely it 
Thanks for the PM 
maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update!
Glad Madhu started to stand on her own and be brave!
Good to see that RK is still fighting with his ego for one good go!
MIL & DIL combo was lovely!
Hate Ria as much as Dips! They are made with same sample!
So we r heading back to America!
Waiting waiting
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part-8
I am really sorry for the late comment dear. My laptop was repaired so i am not active in india forums...

Superb update dear. Finally madhu realized her mistake by trusting dipali's words blindly. She suffered a lot in these two months. Pia hepled madhu in her studies and job. Dipali was not a good friend to madhu because when madhu needed her the most that time she left her alone. Rk also missing her badly but he don't want to aacept the fact. Wow rk called madhu and he heard madhu scolding dipali...I think they will reunite soon...
magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janumkrk

am first to comment... ok ok atleast i res. first na...

YES MERI JAAN

now about update its really super di... i like abhiya supporting madhu... madhu got 1st rank... 

YEP

Rk in hands of ria.. i don't like it.. Rk gets insecure about abhay and madhu...

YES

we will get to see Rk and madhu face to face in next part in America...

YES OF COURSE

i like the way abhay said pia and madhu as kids

😊

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING DEAR