jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice update 
Waiting for next update. . . 
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
me also feeling restless like geet...what a twist...what will b his decision after this would b memirable miami trip...will geet realize something through TERI DEWANI song during miami trip...more comments later
Honeybunch1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the PM. and what a beautiful update geet is unsure about her own feelings
SheenGcian thumbnail
@Sheen: bura lag raha hain aur buara nahi bhi lag raha hain??
ye kaisa locha hain bhai? Dimag ke doc ko dikhao
p.s I love you too.
p.p.s Monster Khurana is always right somehow.
damn that man!

Ye ek aisa locha hai Jo mujhe khud Samajh nhi araha tha us waqt 😆
I love you three 😆 😉
Monster Khurana is always right and He's hot 😲 😆 😆
Sorry emotions me beh gai main 😆 😳

Anyway back to the update..

Last time chapter parh ke mujhe thoda bura laga lekin ab soch rahi hun q bura Laga.. Geet is hell confused about her feelings 😳
From this update I get to realize that she likes him,, ya is se bhi zyada 😉
First, her bad dream.. pura din bura gya.. Maan was upset about something,, or about that pending alliance
That alliance for Maan came as a rude shock for geet..
I just remember Abhi prologue tou Baki hai mere dost.. Abhi aur heart breaking bhi hogi 😆 😲

Waqai dimagh me locha hogya h mere 😆

I really love that scene in the flight.. I feel old Maan is back.. the way he tried to calm her but she's so depressed about his marriage proposal.. Uff

Miami.. Waiting for cool update
Honeybunch1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this FF oh what to say I feel like I m in another world and I don't want to come out of the awesomeness of it just wanna keep going. you are one amazing writer. 👏
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yay... n ho! Too. I dont think he will agree for the alliance. He loves her, right?
taanee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG OMG she agreed for Maiami nice ... what will maan do I feel he has brought her for some purpose looking forward for dhamaka next update
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Geet is very disturb that Mann seeing the girl for marriage
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
And this is the best twist I ever liked in your stories.. I just enjoyed this update. It was like you wanted something but you got something tat is much more beautiful and m sure liking and enjoying it.

Maan ki shadi ki baat.. its just amazing and the way geet is getting restless its worth reading. She is in such a delima tat she does not know wats the reason for this sudden change. She was sure tat the marriage talks and those sharmas were just ana's big thinking and maan wasn't ready but we say na everything changes in a second and geet got tat taste in her life now. Not even in raj's case she would have felt this but now let's see wat she does wat maan does..
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Geet ko toh apni feelings ka ehsaas kya idea bhi nahi hai n u got Maan's marriage track
Pata nahi ab kya hoga