Posted: 7 years ago
NYC update dear
Loved it!!
Geet handled kabir's anger well 
Poor boy his eyes popped out hearing geet's words abt baking cake again
He is really a sweet guy 
Geet and maan 's moments were serene and brought a huge smile on my face 
The forehead kiss and their warmth ness for each other was beautiful
Maan is bringing back the new feelings and new gesture of geet which was buried long back 
Both were comfortable with each and other and their closeness felt right too though Geet needs to know and realise abt her feelings
Looking forward to maaneet photo pic together in a single frame moment
Arjun turned out to be stalker and wants Ana back in his life 
Hope he as genuine feelings for ana this time !!
Geet needs to pacify the lady Khurana's anger after pacifying soft Kabir Khurana
Time to meet Ana's anger and wrath 
😊
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pm dear
Looking forward to the next update
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 39 - Superb update. Poem se to lagta hai geet is in love but in reality she yet to realise. I have one query. She was in love earlier...with raj na. Then why she still could not realise her feelings.

Kabir was easy to person to pacify. Kabir could never stay angry for long on his mi-bela and agreed with her dinner. But to pacify ana was very difficult job. And then she has to tell other things also, her baking classes and her running out of money. Lets see how she going to mollify her anger. Geet tried to avoid her but finally caught by her. Maan already warned her to tell both about her.

Maan-geet part was beautiful. Her half confession was sweet. He saw what she wanted to say but abhi bhi geet ko samjh nahi aaya. He also let her know that how important she was for all of them. The forhead kiss was dreamy. At some point I thought he will peck her lips but forehead kiss was perfect for this moment.

Ufff...he was back to his monster-giri.

Why now arjun was behind her. ana was right in avoiding him. Wonder what geet will do now as she told ana that he will have to face her.

Waiting for next.

saro thumbnail
Part 38 n 39 was awesome... enjoyed ...maan n geet was so nice... kabir got to know about geet first n now Ana tooo.. poor geet how she will handle... 
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update...you are superb...loved it...(lovely poem) geet was nervous about kabir's anger when kabir refused to hear her... she became upset & went to meet her boss ...loved maaneet in maan's cabin...both were very much comfortable with each other to forget they were in office... when she thanked him about pics & told about her some lost part came back to her &  with their closeness (well described) he also agreed it... he told her never thought about lost &  she never lack in anything...he also told her she was imp to ana, kabir & him also with this she wanted to tell him it also but stopped... The forehead kiss and their warmthness for each other was lovely...geet felt him as different person when she was with him... she remembered the work & went to work in her cabin...geet manged to settle kabir's anger with dinner & promised him not to hide anything... when she settled in her cabin she was scared to know ana's visit in KE...she managed not to meet ana a super volcano in maan's cabin when she called for dictation... unfortunately geet 's cabin door opened by ana & shocked to see geet in the PA's chair...excited for geet's ana manao mission & maanet togetherness...!!!!
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its a nice feeling to read hw maan mks geet feel important... hw balanced he is wrt work n personal life.. n hw easily he can keep the 2 seperate :) 
n i also like the way he is slowly mking her think... n yet... nt pushing too hard... :)

waiting to see hw wud he get her to accept thgs... once she realises n decides to run away... 
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anyone Up for an Update?😉
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
of course ever ready for that
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Updating !!!

Wow... Waiting ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ƒ
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ooo😳
the tenderest of love!

I love it... I feel like I am submerged in them..

lovely writing Aish

it leaves goosebumps