This show is no different

HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
When this show started it was refreshing and it seemed like it holds lots of potential to become a unique show in some way. But with this current track, this show is no different than other hindi series. I thought Nisha is going to be a grey shaded character but they turned her into pure evil. Adi potrayed as the same male lead as others, the perfect son of the family who is spineless to do anything. Jhanvi, the typical sweet girl who everyone falls in love with. Now since Nisha is evil, she's going to be the vamp, Adi and Jhanvi are going to fall in love. Nisha is gonna keep taking revenge. Lastly Adi and Jhanvi will get together after having their affair. THE END. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although I don't have much experience in indian tv show, sadly I have to agree with you. I'm disapointed with the show. I Can't bear to see baba mistreated by Nisha while Adi and Jhanvi have pseudo romantic scenes.
You can easily predict the show for the next 3 months.
Its sad cause i fell in love with the lead cast.
HermionePotter thumbnail
[QUOTE=Camryne]Although I don't have much experience in indian tv show, sadly I have to agree with you. I'm disapointed with the show. I Can't bear to see baba mistreated by Nisha while Adi and Jhanvi have pseudo romantic scenes.
You can easily predict the show for the next 3 months.
Its sad cause i fell in love with the lead cast.
[/QUOTE

I did too, they still are doing an amazing performance but it's just that the plot is to basic now, plus I wish they kept Nisha as a grey shaded character instead of turning her into pure evil. For Jhanvi, I wish they didn't turn her into  a second woman in a marriage...oh well lol.

It breaks my heart when Nisa tortures baba, its so emotional yet makes viewers so angry
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HermionePotter

Agree with you on "It breaks my heart when Nisa tortures baba, its so emotional yet makes viewers so angry"  I cannot stand Nisha around Babasa at all. Somewhat around Adi too. 

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This serial is too negative and the evil character is always plotting and winning. It is no different than any other Hindi serial. 
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with you. The two women are portrayed as extremes and the elderly abuse scenes are too hard to watch. And I'm not able to reconcile myself to why Aditya cannot be a little more assertive in enlightening his family about Nisha.
HermionePotter thumbnail
I guess Adi doesn't have the spine in his body like we do lol. It just pisses me off he puts his family's feelings first rather than his own. He's only thinking about his kaka and kaki Sa will be heart broken. Not giving much importance how his kids will react.
celina30 thumbnail
I think I am more disappointed in Adi not being proactive enough to beat Nisha's at her own game, I would have enjoyed it much more, if two sides play. It is like watching a football match where one team is completely decimating the other team, no fun.
I agree with others, makes absolutely no sense that Adi is trying to protect his Auntie and Uncle'ss feelings at the cost of having a psycho really physically and emotionally hurt your family, mind you, the same family that he wants to protect - very illogical!

Why does he even tell her what he is going to do? To be forewarned is to be forearmed, and Nisha is VERY clever
The good old smart phone can easily be put to use in so many ways, and just get family to listen . I am not watching for a bit, it is very discouraging, especially with a docile 'hero' I'll check it back in a week's time
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: celina30

I think I am more disappointed in Adi not being proactive enough to beat Nisha's at her own game, I would have enjoyed it much more, if two sides play. It is like watching a football match where one team is completely decimating the other team, no fun.

I agree with others, makes absolutely no sense that Adi is trying to protect his Auntie and Uncle'ss feelings at the cost of having a psycho really physically and emotionally hurt your family, mind you, the same family that he wants to protect - very illogical!

Why does he even tell her what he is going to do? To be forewarned is to be forearmed, and Nisha is VERY clever
The good old smart phone can easily be put to use in so many ways, and just get family to listen . I am not watching for a bit, it is very discouraging, especially with a docile 'hero' I'll check it back in a week's time

Absolutely love your take Re: Adi. My feelings exactly. That is why I was quite surprised at his changed behavior in the last 2 episodes. I hope he maintains the don't give a damn atti.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I just want them to make the two women multi dimensional. It is sad to see why Jahnvi is so white and Nisha too dark. Especially Nisha, she seems to have no redeeming aspect to her whatsoever.