Dev Dixit as Mandakini ??

love_krpkab thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone
I am back on the forum after a brief hiatus . TBH I was a silent reader since last couple of weeks just could not digest the negativity around but the summer camp episodes brought me back 👏
To begin with I really enjoyed watching our dear KRPKAB anniversary celebration videos especially the interview section with Soha and Golu treat to watch 😊 watched it many times . Shaheer is indeed very good with kids .

Now coming to the recent episodes I thoroughly enjoyed them without really bothering about the logic and literally jumped on the couch when our favourite BGM was back today yippie !!

Now coming to the title of my post...yes I did find Shaheer's costumes revealing since last few episodes but did not comment as I can't get my eyes off his expressive face to really notice it instantly . And secondly I watch the show with my hubby 😳
But during the rain dance my hubbys comment - "Ye Kya pehna hai isne poora Mandakini ban ke aaya hai. Costume wale itne gareeb hai kya??" And I was ROFL 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Gud one...One side was actually past the cleavage...🤣...U cnt afford to miss it actually...😆
Drcs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mandakini or Sunny Leone🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
dhank thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣🤪😆 Edited by dhank - 7 years ago
Cutiepie.sona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I initially found ur post a serious one