Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Hey_Bhaggu

But there is no Part 2 πŸ˜•

oke so this story wont continue..my bad..its was a guud story thoughπŸ˜‰
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

oke so this story wont continue..my bad..its was a guud story thoughπŸ˜‰

One of my favs too. But I suck at writing more than one part so dont wanna take that risk in here! πŸ˜†
WhiteNoise thumbnail
Aaye jaaye Rudy boy is jealous.. Ooohh
Why haven't I came across this until now?? Where was I living??
I loved bits of ShivKara and jealous Rudra was a treat to watch or read...
Such an intense RuMya convo,it gave me thrills!!

Loved it,Amazingly written
Write more!!
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animagus_Sirius

Aaye jaaye Rudy boy is jealous.. Ooohh
Why haven't I came across this until now?? Where was I living??
I loved bits of ShivKara and jealous Rudra was a treat to watch or read...
Such an intense RuMya convo,it gave me thrills!!

Loved it,Amazingly written
Write more!!

Thank You!! πŸ€—
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Insecurities

Dedicated to Reshama and others who secretly wanted a Part 2 on this one πŸ˜†

Busier with other things, Reyaan left Rudra and Saumya to their own devices. They inevitably slipped into old habits, Rudra faster than Saumya. Without Romi around to temper him, Saumya feared she was too bad an influence on him. He was in a real fight within a few weeks of the start of the semester. Saumya never got around to hearing what provoked the fight, nor was she around to see it. She had been closed up in the radio station working on her show when the fight broke out in the boys' locker room. Rumors spread like wildfire though and by the time Rudra joined them at their cafeteria sporting a shiner and split lip, people had heard he had Kung fu'd his way through twelve guys, and Romi had collected three separate accounts that said Reyaan was in the hospital, and Saumya wasn't sure who threw the first punch. Rudra evaded their questions and kept his head down in a move eerily familiar to the way Saumya acted after receiving no replies to her wisecracks.

"You're lucky you didn't get caught, or killed, or expelled," Romi said in between glances toward her boyfriend's table across the cafeteria. With the lunch hour half over, it was almost time for her to head over there. She tried to split her time evenly, but the boy always seemed to come out with a little more of her.

"It's nothing," Rudra insisted, digging his fork into his plate. "It won't happen again."

Rudra making light of the situation, like it wasn't a big deal, doubled with the fact that Saumya's first thought after seeing him was that he could do with looking a little less perfect, made it obvious that she couldn't let this happen.

When Rudra walked with her to class after lunch; Romi was with her boyfriend her next class was on the other side of the building, so it was just the two of them together everyday and he bumped his side against hers. She was still the same she had always been and the slight nudge almost sent her sprawling. She would have gone over if his quick reflexes hasn't reached out and caught her by her elbow, pulling her back in close to his side. He didn't apologize, just matched her stride and kept going.

"You were quiet at lunch," Rudra said. His tongue poked out to probe his split lip and Saumya wanted to pinch herself for letting her eyes fall to watch it. "Is it because you agree with them? You gonna tell me I shouldn't be fighting?"

Saumya stopped short of her classroom and Rudra pulled up to face her. She squinted her eyes as she looked up at him. It was hard to meet his eyes; he shone so brilliantly that it was almost like trying to stare at the sun. She was almost blinded by him. Even with his battle wounds, there was no stopping the inherent gorgeous quality of his features from shining through. Before she could stop herself, she reached up and brushed her thumb over the bruise forming under his eye. Maybe she imagined it, but he seemed to lean into her touch. She snapped her hand back to her side before she could find out for sure.

"You shouldn't be fighting," Saumya said each word carefully, because if she didn't, her tongue might spit different ones out.

"You know what it's like, Saumya," Rudra licked his lip again, but Saumya was not looking at his lips. "If you had heard what he said"

"It doesn't matter what Reyaan said about your brothers." Saumya replied.

"Who said anything about my brothers?" Rudra's eyebrows knit together.

"The fight wasn't about your brothers?" Saumya matched his frown. "Isn't it always about your brothers?"

Rudra shook his head slowly. "You've always wanted us to stick up for you. I've kept up my end of the bargain. You'd do the same for me, wouldn't you, Sumo?"

"You know I would, Protein Shake," Saumya fought off the hint of smile that threatened to appear as she realized this was about HER. She couldn't encourage him. She took a step back and turned her eyes to the floor. "But the others are right. You have a future to worry about. You can't be doing things like this. Why don't you leave the rabble rousing to nobodies like me who ain't got nowhere better to go."

Before Rudra could see through her, Saumya pivoted around and went straight into her classroom.

"You aren't a nobody, Sumo, that's the point," Rudra called after her.

Saumya pretended not to hear him, because she had no other choice. The Romi effect on him might have been fading, but there were still traces of it. Even if Rudra was throwing his first real punches in months for her, Saumya couldn't paint herself over him. It would end up ruining them both.

This was not their beginning, because she couldn't let it be.

Edited by Hey_Bhaggu - 7 years ago
WhiteNoise thumbnail
ResssπŸ˜†
-------
Unress
Me First!!!YAY!!
That's what I like,broπŸ˜†,the Angst and pain that too at the end
I love these open end stories...it started off on a quite lighter note and Rudy boy was so damn cute ,making her understand that it was all for her not his brothers...ek awww to banta hai Rudy ke liye
And finally it ends on a much darker tone,adding more layers to the story
Loved it!!
Keep writing !!Edited by Animagus_Sirius - 7 years ago