Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
hause yaar..so sweet. aloo paratha and Hitler. I loved this. too cute n sweet RaYa
Thanks for pm. do write more.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi dear,
A lovely cute Os on our lovable Raya...
Meeting at a suicide point,then spending a day together, falling for each other,changed their minds and waited with their love in heart,finally milan happened and united...sweet one...aloo paratha and hitler..lol..

Thanks for the pm.. :) 
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice and different...
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cute n unique OS...
dono gaye the suicide krne per sirf ek mulakat dono k zindagi hi badal dali..
nice... thnx for d pm.. ho sake tho epilogue likho...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
aloo paratha n hitler.cool.the last day was nice.last wish to kiss.so sweet.kiss was romantic.glad that there was no death n atlast its revealed that they r none other than Raya.confession n she asking him to marry her was lovely
Arpipatil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Epilogue

One of my relative give me a challenge with these idea and I accept that, most important, think for OS, which is based on suicide, every one like it and want epilogue, which is not prepared, but I m try for write, it's good or not, I don't know, PLZZ read and comment...

Priya waiting for ram at her home, he came to priya's home, told about there relation and they wanted marrying, he came to her home at lunch time but now it's evening, he didn't came yet..

Priya to her parents- Papa Mai Abhi aati Hun.sudh- tera aloo paratha aane wala tha usska Kya hua..

Priya little irritated tone- wahi dekhne jaa Rahi Hun.. and she came out from house with shut door with loud sound..

She came to ram's house and asked to his servant.

Priya- where is your sir?

Ser- he is in room.

Priya go upstairs without knocking the door, enter in room and found ram, he is ready in black suit and seat on sofa with dull face.. ram know very well that without knocking only Priya enter in his room..

She go near g seat beside him and give a side hug.

Priya- nervous ho..

Ram hugged her back- so much I mean how can I started talking with them, if they say no to our relation or any thing else, some questions about my family...

Priya- shuuu! Relax! How much you think Haan they are my parents and they wanted meet only aloo paratha..

Ram- you didn't told my real name. .

Priya- wo actually we both are wanted suicide and I told them about that then our ghost story, then they asked me your real name and that time I don't know your real name, and they only said me that you are perfect for means and they wanted to meet you but we are separate our ways, they also sad for that and last day I was told them that we meet again after one year, and aloo paratha is my boss and we both are meet last 7days like all couple meet so they told me that they wanted only meet you nothing else, it just a formal meeting.

Ram- I have so much tension..

Priya- your Hitler is with you naa so came with me..

Ram- OK chalo..

Thye both reached priya's house, ram stop at door and stop to Priya for ringing bell.

Priya- what!

Ram- feeling so much nervous..

Priya turn him to her and said- nervous nahi ho Tum you are excited about us, now I m ring the bell, she ring the bell and Shipra open the door and surprise to see Priya hand in hand with ram, she welcome them..

They came and seat on sofa, Priya seat beside ram and she introduce hit to her parents.

Priya- maa Papa he is aloo paratha, I mean ram Kapoor and we both wanted suicide from that mountain.

Sudhir g Shipra look at him and Priya and sudhir asked.

Sud- drink the water ram..

Ram took a glass of water and drink in one gulp.

Sudh- I know you are nervous, coz these phase came into in my life too..

Ram only smile.

Ship- Kya karte ho tum..

Ram- I m owner of kapoor industries.

Sud- OK..

Ram- wo uncle Mai aur priya, I mean and he stop in mid..

Sudh- kab karni hai shaadi aur kaise karni hai, humein Tum par aur Priya ki choice par Pura vishwaas hai, aur tum dono ne ek dusre ko bacchya hai, aur issey yahi sabit hota hai Tum dono ek dusre ko Kuch bhi hone nahi doge..

Ram look at Priya once n smile.

"Kya hum parso shaadi kar sakte hai" Priya asked in between..

Ship- itne jaldi kaise ho sakta hai..

Priya- ho sakta hai maa, Court marriage.

Sudh- parso hi kiu?

Priya look at ram and said- hum dono ussi din alag huye the and also realize that we actually in love each other, but didn't told to each, we both thinking that time only suicide and his last wish and didn't told to each other... Aap nahi chahte toh , I don't mind we will getting married when you say..

Sudh to ram- Tum Kya chahte ho ram..

Ram- when Priya wanted marriage, I m ready..

Ship- thik hai toh parso hi shaadi hogi..

RaYa's marriage done..

Ram in bed room at book shelf, Priya came behind him and hug him by waist, ram hold her hand pull her Infront of him..

Ram- suicide point! Humare bacche honge aur unnhe ye baat pata chali toh sach me they laugh on us.

Priya smile- USS din agar humein wo ehsaas nahi hota toh shayad hum suicide karte..

Ram- hmmm, why are thinking that, you are burden on your parents..

Priya- actually I was fail in one exam and Papa was so much expect for that.. and I can't ...

Ram- fail hui thi, pagal ho tum..

Priya- you also pagal, you wanted suicide coz you don't have any person in your life..

Ram- think if you came there after sometime then...

Priya- shuuu! And she put her finger on her lips and say- ye baat aaj boli hai phir se mat boli toh I can't afford to lose you ever again in dream too..

Ram side her finger and entwined his fingers with her and kiss on her forehead- sorry aage se nahi bolunga promise.. not in your dream too..

25years later...

"Maa  kaha par ho aap chalo jaldi" a person called Priya..

Priya from changing room- aayi Abhi..

In hall ram asked- kaha par hai Teri maa.

Khush- Papa AA Rahi hai, aap bhi na...

Ram- kitna late..

Pee- Papa it's anniversary not marriage koi shub muhrat nahi hai Jo ussi samay par hoba chahiye..

Ram- tu nahi samjhegi hum dono ki baat Kya hai..

Khush- aap dono ne kabhi baataya nahi.. aapki love story Kya hai..

Priya came down stairs she wear red color saree.

Priya- hum dono ki love story bahot alag hai gaye Kuch Karne aur karke Kuch aaye..

Ram- finally you came my love, chale cake cut Kare.

Priya- Haan lekin aaj hum humare bacchon ko hum dono ki love story baataynge, as return gift!

Ram- are you sure!

Priya- 25years huye hai, ab toh USS mountain par danger zone ke board bhi lage hai..

Ram smile- ye my Hitler..

Priya- so aloo paratha you check our cake or not..

Ram- no..

Peehu came there- maa ek problem hui hai..

Priya- Kya..

Pee- wo cake par koi alag naam likh kar aaye hai..

Sudh- Sahi naam hai lekar aa..

Pee- lekin Nanu..

Sudh- tu lekar aa phir baatae hai Kya baat hai..

Peehu came with cake, ram read the names g he smile..

Ram- happy anniversary aloo paratha & Hitler...

Khush- woohhh itni Badi galti..

Ram- galti nahi isske Piche bahot Badi Kahani hai..

Sudh- aur usska result Tum dono ho..

Party done..

Ram & Priya told about there love story ya their wrong way right path..

Peehu & khush- wow maa PAA your are awesome..

Pee- suicide point, ye bhi dil Milne ki jagah ho Sakti hai, ye Maine pehli baar Sunna hai..

Khush- aur we are the person, jinke maa Papa aise jagah mile aur hum iss duniya me aaye aur unnki hi unique story se hum dono itne dur the..

Pee- awesome, mind blowing you both..

Ram Priya only smile...

In room..

Priya- aloo paratha love you so much..

Ram- Hitler... surprise bahot accha tha..

Priya- unromantic person..

Ram- unromantic! 25 Saal huye issi unromantic person ke Saath rehe Rahi ho.. upar se Doo bacche bhi hai..

Priya- aur Kal humein humare hone wale damad ke ghar bhi Jaana hai..

Ram- no yaar itne jaldi nahi..

Priya- ram peehu loves him & Rahul also.. so we are going there..

Ram- OK..

Priya came to bed and seat beside him, ram give a side hug to her.

Ram- Puri Zindagi bhar haasne ki wajah Mili hai mujhe tumhari wajah se.. har din subhe uthne ke Baad humari pehli mulkaat yaad karte huye Hoti hai.. ek smile aati hai aur Pura din bahot accha jaata hai.. love you.. Zindagi bhar Saath dene ke liye..

Priya too smile..

Ram- sach mei we was mad that day..

Priya- hmm, suicide point.. koi pagal hi hoga jise aisi jagah pyar Mila Zindagi bhar ka..

Ram- ab humare bacchon ke bacche ye hum dono ki Kahani sunnkar haasne wale hai.. Priya thanks for giving me all love, happiness everything..

Priya- ram thanks bolke sab khatam kar Rahe ho Tum, life hum dono ki hai aur sab Kuch hum dono ka hai, sab kuch.. thanks bolke issey paraya mat karo..

Ram- hmm and he kissed her forehead..

Priya- ram hum dono wo jagah dekhne jaaye.

Ram- koi jarurat nahi hai..

Priya- ram PLZZ.

Ram- chahe toh cruise par lekar jaaunga lekin waha par nahi..

Priya- kiu?

Ram- Kya pata tumhara Mann kare, waha jaa kar barso Purana sapna Pura Karne ka Mann kare.

Priya hit on his arm- aisa kiu bol Rahe ho, with cute expression..

Ram- Haan ab lag Raha hai, my Hitler is back.

Priya- I hate you..

Ram- I love you so much..

Priya didn't say anything..

Ram- ab naraz kiu ho Rahe ho, Mai bas Mazak kar Raha tha..

Priya- leave me, ram lose his grip and Priya landed for sleep..

Ram- Hitler sorry naa..

Priya- aloo paratha aage se aisi baat ki naa toh dekh lena..

Ram hold his ears and say sorry..

Priya- aaj bhi Tum same pareshan hotel ho, accha lagta hai..

Ram- Tum bhi Kuch kum nahi ho..

Priya- Hitler Jo Hun..

Lights off and they draft to sleep...

Thanks for reading.

Arpi.

Love RaYa.
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for epilogue...
awesome... after 25years also same nok-jhok and same pyaar...
thanks for pm
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb epilogue ... Hitler aloo parath k shadi hogyi bachhe b hue n 25 saal k anniversary b .. suicide point p mile the life partner ban k rhgaye...nice OS ...  thnx for d pm
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice ending with RaYa marriage and now they are proud parents of two kids enjoying life blissfully
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi dear,
Nice epilogue with peehu and kush..imagining their expressions knowing their parents unique meet..lol
Raya is always cute..

Thnks for the epilogue and pm.. :)

Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago