Rakhi Sawant supports RGV: Every woman should learn to give pleasure

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Rakhi Sawant supports RGV: Every woman should learn to give pleasure

Rakhi Sawant extends support to Ram Gopal Varma over his controversial tweet on Women's Day tagging Sunny Leone

Written By Bhavna Agarwal MumbaiPublished: March 10, 2017 02:06 pm
On Women's Day, Ram Gopal Varma received flak from Twitterati after the director posted a sexist tweet tagging Sunny Leone from his Twitter handle. 
The filmmaker even tweeted an apology later. However, it seems like he has found a supporter in Rakhi Sawant. According to a news portal,  Rakhi while talking to the media said, "Whatever Ram Gopal Varma said is right. I am with him, where he has praised Sunny Leone. I would also like to say that every woman, as said by Ram Gopal Varma, should learn to give pleasure." 
She further added that women should let go of their responsibilities in Kitchen and should instead start talking coaching classes of how to give pleasure.
Reiterating her support to the filmmaker, she said, "Whatever he  [RGV] has said is true and I support him. A man lives with his wife for so many years, the wife serves him throughout her life and the moment a young, hot girl enters the man's life, he forgets his wife." 
Earlier, taking to Twitter, the Aag director tweeted, "I wish all the women in the world give men as much happiness as Sunny Leone gives." Sunny replied to the tweet in a rather casual way which left many dumbfounded. However, Twitter users did not mince their words while calling the director out for his apparent insensitivity.

More inHome

Saif Ali Khan: Kareena was skeptical of releasing Taimur's pic but I don't believe in 'nazar lagna'

In pics: Ranbir Kapoor arrives amid much fanfare at Dutt biopic presscon in Bhopal

Hrithik Roshan, Anushka Sharma, Sridevi and Sunny Leone make a splash at the airport

Salman Khan and Karisma Kapoor reunite; pose for a selfie

Photos: Saif Ali Khan, Farhan Akhtar, Yami Gautam and Iulia Vantur snapped in the city

Later, the Sarkar 3 director even tweeted an apology on the same day for having offended people. "Was just expressing my feelings but I apologise to all who were offended due to my unintended insensitive tweets in context of women's day. My apology is only to those who genuinely got offended and not to those who ranted for publicity nd threatened to take law into their hands," wrote the filmmaker.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

There needs to be a female version of Dexter for people like her. ☢️🤢 Edited by rajranbirshashi - 7 years ago
Guaranteed role in next RGV movie 👍🏼
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤢 Women's biggest enemy is women herself .
I guess Rakhi is trying to be female KRK 👎🏼
Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

eee
Edited by iProprioceptor - 7 years ago
kebab_me_haddi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And the media asked her to comment on this matter or did she said that ainve hi ?