RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
shooo cute❤️

dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bakwaaas show 
 Bakwaaas cvs junho ne kabhi bhi ravidha ka romantic track nhi dikhaya had ho gaye aisa to koi nhi krta dil bhutt dukta hai mera because i loveee ravidha 😭
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is Shashank there on t-world? What is his handle? Can anyone tell me plz.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fastforward

Is Shashank there on t-world? What is his handle? Can anyone tell me plz.

yeah hes there & i think also on IG.but his ID on B-land is shasha303.
soniadutta thumbnail
On side BB is doing all cochie-co with guddi and other side making sketch of another woman 
Yeh bandhe ka character toh starting se hi deela hai 
Edited by soniadutta - 7 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

EMP has put the links on first page...all AT's have it, even Shivani's IG link is there
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thats true love.

When you have your spouse in the house,you apparently love her/him,you know she is going to be a mother soon,yet you find a connection with a woman who you know is married and ek bachche ki ma,yet looking at her back profile you feel you know her,that is true love...

I mean seriously,just seeing a negative image in your dream if you can draw a blank face but draw the design of necklace,mangtika etc thats WOW,but seeing back profile or side profile if you can draw eyes then its WOWZA...Yeah,I am happy that I could use that word,learnt it recently...

Koi bande ko aapni mummy ka dream or mummy ka darshan dila do,bechari puja paath karte karte thak gayi,pray karte karte thak gayi,aur bechari ki koi kadar nehi...

Kailash bechara shraap se hi bandage man bangaya,pata nehi abhi taak usska bandage khula hai bhi ya nehi,or he also has done plastic surgery.Kismat hi kharab hai,Kya hojata aapni beti ki shaadi bande se kaar deta to.2 mahine mein lad lad ke aapne papa ke paas wapas aa jati,Ravish baach jata.

Matlab logo ko at least thullu mil jata hai,Kailash ko wo bhi nehi mila...
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
EMP, 🤣

Mummy ke saath jhol connection nahi hai naa... bichaari mummy, uske naam se pooja karwaati hai, though he left her stranded just to get Vivi to move on in life.

Edited by anjs - 7 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
So mean okay you can't laugh like that...(Meenamma's voice)
Dekho what is responsibility!That so old school.Just imagine,you see a beautiful beggar coming in front of you and saying I ate nothing from past hundred days...Yeah jo aap mere sukhri halat dekhrahe hai isse jyada sukhri halat aap kabhi dekhenge bhi nehi...Okay!Kya aap mujhe kuch khane ko denge!Plz,plz,plz...Boliye na,kya aap khane ko denge...And if you say chal haat,nautanki,thats the cool thing to do..If you give her food then to galat baat hogayi na!

And then imagine the beggar faints in front of you and you think she probably fainted due to the food you gave to her which is not possible,but then you get to know she has eaten something wrong and hence fainted and the bill is getting pharofied on you,then dhaakke maar ke ussko ghar se na nikal dogi or probably you should force her to puke all the food you gave to her.Thats the thing one should do.
Kahe ke liye sukhri beggar ko itna bhao dena...But then imagine you give food to her,you take care of her,she relies on you for years now,everyday comes and says Allah ke naam pe ye dedo,wo dedo,ye kardo,wo kardo,and you do everything, but then the same old sukhri beggar dreams of the food she ate in other house how should one feel!

I to feel you need to give a shraap to her that kitna bhi khayegi,jaha bhi khayegi, tu sukhri ki sukhri hi rahegi...
Edited by ExcuseMePlz - 7 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

EMP,[=))][BR][BR]Mummy ke saath jhol connection nahi hai naa... bichaari mummy, uske naam se pooja karwaati hai, though he left her stranded just to get Vivi to move on in life.[BR][BR][BR]

Kaheka stranded...He knew Ravish will take care of her...

One thing he was sure that Ravish will not leave Atharv's mother at least not for a girl...Wo aadat Atharv ki Sujata ma ke bete ka hai...At least aab taak to wohi dekha...Haab chaha chor diya jaab chaha wapas agaya...Anyways...Thats the realism,thats the place where we should connect with a boy like Atharv...

Kyunki haseen wadiyo aankhon mein aansoon liye blanket ke aandar ghusna is a difficult thing to do...Saab ki baas ki baat nehi hoti...Aansun wasu choro,humko to blanket hi nehi milega,blanket ke aandar to baad mein ghusenge...