Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi dear, what an amazing one shot.. Simply awesome. I had never watched ssel before but I chanced upon Kriyam VM on YouTube n watched few of their scenes after marriage online thts when I started liking their chemistry. I do visit the forums at times although nt on a regular basis n often come to read for any new updates or to read few kriyam stories coz I love reading. But I realized tht there aren't many ffs written on this wonderful couple. N then I read urs .. Beautifully written. Something like this tht I would love to see in the show but of course the CVs are busy concentrating on mindless tracks like baba n dadi. Wish they come to their senses n give good kriyam scenes. 
Hoping to read more from u!!! 
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AWW. This is absolutely beautiful! 
I loveee Krishna's challenge. This was so unexpected. I really enjoyed reading each and every word. The story flowed so perfectly. 
The best part was Saiyyam's reaction when Krishna demanded him to sleep on the same bed and he couldn't sleep because she was so close to him. 
Keep writing more OS!!
Edited by Poojaa_P - 7 years ago
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dedication appreciated!..Thanks :-)
First part was beautiful,like krishna confidence..
Interesting to know what happens next..
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing story... cannot wait for more!
amginena thumbnail
OMG!!!!
The way you wrote that story, its sooo good
I can't wait to read the next chapter
inshirah thumbnail
The Challenge... Filled with love and emotions. Very well written.. 👏

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What you are-a mind reader?I was thinking a while ago,imagining a plot where KriYam relationship is thrown on the line of fire,and Krishna making Saiyyam realise his love.Loved it simply! Waiting for the next part.
Rockstr897 thumbnail
This is amazing..u are a brilliant writer...plss update asap
mariya.kamran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh My God, that was so so so beautiful! I cannot count the number of times I re-read the whole shot, the way you described it made it so easy to visualise the whole scenario. It felt like I finally getting to watch a KriYam scene i desperately longed for ☺️ And thank you so much for the dedication, it was so pleasing 🤗

Krishna giving Saiyyam the taste of his own, that's what I wanted to see for a really long time. He's used to pushing her around, now it's her turn and he won't be able to escape this feeling called ❤️Love❤️ He thought only he knew how to threat and get his way around things but what he seems to be forgetting is that she's quickly picking on everything after being married to him. Krishna won't plead, she'll win her love by treating him the same way he treats her. The way he became hyper aware of her being next to him was simply drool-worthy  And that intertwining of fingers at the end just took my breath away ☺️

I literally cannot wait for the next shot to appear. This shot will be the food for my thoughts when I'm imagining KriYam. Cvs don't realise the potential that KriYam have, once KriYam come together, the whole screen is set on fire. I'm so glad that we have a such a talented writer like yourself to show us the oasis of KriYam in a desert which has constantly been under a drought. This week was so long and rough without a proper KriYam scene. I hope you'll keep writing more, I really love the way you write. You're fabulous 👏 xx
shivanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing plz update soon