Hum Tum Ek Office Me Bandh He!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Really liked today's episode! We got to see the much awaited scene- Adi and Jhanvi locked in the office. They started on such a good note with the ad campaign and Adi's trust in Jhanvi and then the arguments started! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Gosh Adi is complete opposite of Jhanvi. She is hungry and he is asking her to be patient. Not a good combo. When a girl gets hungry Adi she can get dangerous! ðŸ¤£
Jhanvi manages to find her way to notice the electricity is out and Adi finds her. The way she shined him with the light and kept falling on him was so cute! ðŸ˜³ Gosh these two are totes adorable! The classic battery low scenario happens and apparently the whole of India has no electricity? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜†
The doors are electric too. Surely there is a fire exit door somewhere? ðŸ¤“

Then Jhanvi falls over like a typical heroine ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤£ Adi pulls out his hand to help her up *Raabta plays* and somehow a breeze comes through! Surely they could just jump out the window together? ðŸ˜† Their first really long romantic eye-lock! So cute! ðŸ˜³ He then pulls out his handkerchief like a gentleman and she gets up! They then use the handkerchief to move around the office! It was like they were taking pheras! Jhanvi is a goner she couldnt take her eyes off him! 

Jhanvi made everything so romantic with all of the candles! She definitely is a romantic at heart! She was trying to look at the picture of Adi's family and she started crying. ðŸ˜† Turns out she is allergic to candles! ðŸ¤£ Absolutely impossible! ðŸ˜†

Jhanvi becomes a bhookad! ðŸ˜† She needs her food! Poor girl finds every locked in the pantry! ðŸ˜† 
Precap: Looks very interesting! Seems like they are having a good conversation! Jhanvi giving her knowledge! So they have challenged each other on their grounds. Who will win Jhanvi or Adi? If Jhanvi wins Adi will have to do as she says. 

All in all an awesome episode with very little show of Nisha which is awesome of course! 

Let me know what you guys thought! Writing away I have probably done a WU again! ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sonia 
I also loved tonight's epi. It was awesome.
Waiting for tomorrow's epi.

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
From start to finish, I was 😆 😆 😆 totally hilarious. I cannot wait to watch the episode. Thanks a ton for the awesome update.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolmeet

Thanks Sonia 

I also loved tonight's epi. It was awesome.
Waiting for tomorrow's epi.

Yeah it was so nice to see a light feeling to the episode! I am sure tonight will be interesting! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishwabhi

just loved today's episode, it was fabulous. And as Nisha said definitely Adi is very charming...

Yeah me too! He is adorable and soo cute! ðŸ˜³ Gosh such a good looking guy no wonder Jhanvi is falling for him! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

From start to finish, I was 😆 😆 😆 totally hilarious. I cannot wait to watch the episode. Thanks a ton for the awesome update.

Yeah it was a good 15-20 mins of AdVi so we loved it! The comedy timing is excellent! Hope you enjoyed the episode! 
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the episode. Good writing by you Sonia.. Keep it up.Well Adi was rude as usual. I like the way Janhavi was falling again & again.Definitely in today's episode there will be lot of conversation between them.
Waiting for today's episode.Edited by alpha78 - 7 years ago