Thoughts on leap?

Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What are your thoughts on the leap? I'm liking it so far. Casting is always good on this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree! Casting has always been spot-on. 
Amba has become Deena v2.0 minus the guns and booze. Jagan's new look is ðŸ¤£ I wish Mohini had been written out, though. 

Farnaz was a good choice for Mannu! I was never in favour of a Raj-Mannu romance (her wearing the locket is sooo cheesy), but I'll watch a few more eps before I make up my mind.
Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

Agree! Casting has always been spot-on. 

Amba has become Deena v2.0 minus the guns and booze. Jagan's new look is ðŸ¤£ I wish Mohini had been written out, though. 

Farnaz was a good choice for Mannu! I was never in favour of a Raj-Mannu romance (her wearing the locket is sooo cheesy), but I'll watch a few more eps before I make up my mind.

I commend farnaz for taking up such a role. Many actresses would never want to play a boy. They care too much about their looks. 
Love ambas look also and jagan's little pony is just LMAO. Harjeet is the biggest kamina kicked out raj's mum for that mohini ðŸ˜¡
Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amaraah

I commend farnaz for taking up such a role. Many actresses would never want to play a boy. They care too much about their looks. 
Love ambas look also and jagan's little pony is just LMAO. Harjeet is the biggest kamina kicked out raj's mum for that mohini ðŸ˜¡

@bold Hear hear!

I kinda like seeing Amba and Jagan working together ðŸ˜† I wish Amrit had left on her own. She was such a doormat of a woman throughout the show! Wonder what reason Raj has for returning after all these years (and how did he miraculously recover?!).
serial_news thumbnail
love the leap...yes Farnaz was a awesome choice as mannu..She diffinatly porting a challenging Role...looking Forward for more