MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Nikkhil Advani @nikkhiladvani

In the immortal words of The Doors... "THIS IS THE END!". Thank you for watching. #POWonStarPlus @EmmayEntertain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So it's confirmed now the show is ending soon . I am so gonna miss it
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
😭...It had to end one day...but why are they not doing the complete 126 episodes ðŸ˜•...Initially Nikhil Advani had tweeted 21 weeks 126 episodes. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I guess it will end this Saturday. SP would have cut epi. When I watched it in TV last Sat there were no ads, only promotion of SP afternoon slot soaps.
shar. thumbnail
It's is unfair ya. They seemed have chopped if some 15- 20 episodes. :(
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
It's so much unfair, MAN! ðŸ˜’
A good finite show has been told to chop few episodes.. ðŸ˜² while the likes of DABH, SNS episodes can go on forever.. ðŸ¤¢
shar. thumbnail
Besides I don't think they did justice to iman -Naz story. And what happened Aparna ?? In one episode iman is flirting and then track just ended ?? Directly to a point where Naz knows about iman PTSD and is taking care!! One Hindi serial u follow and they end it just like that!!:((
risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shar.

Besides I don't think they did justice to iman -Naz story. And what happened Aparna ?? In one episode iman is flirting and then track just ended ?? Directly to a point where Naz knows about iman PTSD and is taking care!! One Hindi serial u follow and they end it just like that!!:((

@Bold: Now that you point out, I think u r right.. They might have chopped the Aparna-Iman portion.
And Richa Pallod (Aparna) is a famous actress down south, so why she would choose to do a 5-scene role with no importance at all.

And if they had to cut anything, they should have cut down the chitthi part. Also, the Indira part. They were stretched way too much.
Totally my opinion though.
shar. thumbnail
True that. They should have shown sid sooner he came and everything about the show just changed; Pace and the primary characters screen time ...anyway it is what it is. But it was honestly a good attempt to make sensible series . And acting of each artist is mind blowing better than many Bollywood stars.
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rsharan

@Bold: Now that you point out, I think u r right.. They might have chopped the Aparna-Iman portion.
And Richa Pallod (Aparna) is a famous actress down south, so why she would choose to do a 5-scene role with no importance at all.

And if they had to cut anything, they should have cut down the chitthi part. Also, the Indira part. They were stretched way too much.
Totally my opinion though.

Instead of cutting the story they should have reduce the flashback scenes time