RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I think this show is going to go the way the movie the theme song is originally frm woh kaun thi
Where someone tries to drive the main guy crazy bye making him blv in ghosts
I think choti ma is going to make the bhai behen duo crazy for revenge and take all the money

my clues 
Abhi body is not there
The fact that there is talk of lawyers

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daenerysnow thumbnail
Also think something is up between the bro and sis. Have an odd feeling that the brother's motive for trying to kill abhi is because of some sort of twisted mild incestuous feelings for his sis.
Now whether this plays out in the serial is another question- it would actually be interesting to see something untried and unconventional attempted in indian tv or but as always it prob wont play out anyway as audiences are too quick to jump down peoples throats to accept things like that.
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daenerysnow

Also think something is up between the bro and sis. Have an odd feeling that the brother's motive for trying to kill abhi is because of some sort of twisted mild incestuous feelings for his sis.

Now whether this plays out in the serial is another question- it would actually be interesting to see something untried and unconventional attempted in indian tv or but as always it prob wont play out anyway as audiences are too quick to jump down peoples throats to accept things like that.

Incestous feelings - During the Abhi-Rishabh face-off post mrg, Abhi did indirectly accuse Rishabh of having feelings for his sister and not being ready to believe there can be someone else in her life. 
But I don't think they will play out that way. 
The only reason incest worked in GOT, was coz it was in a different world, not ours.😆