Kapil S - KWK - 5 DT : Kapil Gatecrashed into SRK's party , Gauri Caug

Posted: 7 years ago
This season Koffee with Karan has regaled the audience with quite a few unusual guests. And Karan Johar is adding to the list with television's biggest comedian Kapil Sharma, who would be making his debut on the Koffee couch on Sunday.

From making fun of his own limited English to talking about his tweeting habit in the wee hours, Kapil, as expected, leaves Karan and the audience in splits. What's more, he shares how he once gatecrashed a SRK party. You simply can't miss this episode this Sunday on Star World at 9 pm.
Gatecrashing SRK's Party

Kapil Makes Karan Switch to Hindi
Karan Johar, who confessed in his autobiography that his Hindi in speech is not good, is made to do the impossible by Kapil. The comedian makes the filmmaker switch to Hindi by making fun of his limited expertise over English.
According to the reports, when Karan came to his favourite segment of the gossip show where he digs deep into his guest's personal life, Kapil got a little uncomfortable.
Also read | Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma says there's a fault in Shah Rukh Khan. What!
The khabri revealed, "After asking some normal questions, suddenly Karan was like, Ab yeh bohut hua. Let's talk about sex'. And he asked Kapil a few naughty questions.' But Kapil refused to talk about it saying, Why are you asking me all this?'" Talking to DNA, a source close to Kapil said, "Kapil is known for a certain kind of humour and maintains a very family guy image. He doesn't indulge in sex talk and is extremely protective of that image. Hence, he was not in the mood to shed that and suddenly go about painting the town red, talking about sex."

Well, we already saw a promo in which we saw Kapil talking about Shah Rukh Khan. The ace director asked Kapil to tell him what would Fault In Our Stars' mean in Hindi, to which the comedian said, "Shah Rukh Khan Ki Galti Hai'. Now, we also know that Kapil once gatecrashed SRK's party and was caught by none other than Gauri Khan.
Also read | Here are Kapil Sharma's 10 year old comedy videos and they are lol funny. Watch videos
Kapil, in his early days in the industry, took a cousin to show SRK's house Mannat. The guards took him to be a guest and let him in. And when Gauri saw him and invited him inside, Kapil was left embarrassed. He apologised to King Khan for being an uninvited guest but SRK being a fan of Kapil didn't mind him having as a guest. Now, we know the reason for Kapil's great camaraderie with the superstar.
Kapil also spoke about how anybody and everybody is on Twitter including himself. "People say don't drink and drive, I'd like to say don't drink and tweet," the comedian is seen saying.
There were earlier rumours that the episode, which had been shot long back, was shelved after Kapil Sharma and Karan Johar got into a tiff. But going by the trailer of the upcoming episode, looks like all's well.
Karan Johar: "Your favorite actress?" Kapil Sharma: "Deepika!"

Karan Johar: You have to kill one,marry one and hook up one - Deepika,Priyanka,Katrina Kapil Sharma: Deepika..I would love to marry her

Karan: "If you're a journalist & had to ask q to Deepika, what will you ask?"

Kapil Sharma: "Can I have your number pls?

Kjo: If you're journo & had to ask stupid question to following celebs,what will you ask - Ranveer? Kapil: Can I have your gf's number?

Kjo: If you could be one person from film industry for one night,who would that be? Kapil: Ranveer Singh

KJo: Why? because he's dating Deepika? Kapil: You know the answer actually

Karan: "If Deepika calls you in a dream,what she will ask?"
Kapil Sharma: "Why do u take my name everywhere? I'm not gonna be yours."

KJo: If you woke up as Kangana?

Kapil: I will delete all my email accounts
KJo: 3 people you want to be stuck w/ on deserted island?

Kapil Sharma: Narendra Modi, Arvind Kejriwal & Deepika Padukone
Originally posted by janavii

KJo: 3 people you want to be stuck w/ on deserted island?

Kapil Sharma: Narendra Modi, Arvind Kejriwal & Deepika Padukone
πŸ˜†

And kejriwal will say- hum yahaan modi ki wajah se fase hain..inhone mujhe yahaan fasane ki saazish ki hai..πŸ˜†