Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
How love changes oneself !!! The transformation of Shivaay for Annika is simply beyond words. 

Feeling really sad for Shivaay. Pour man, he thought that he finally found a solution for Annika's problem, he wanted to tell her in person and be a witness to the happiness on her face. What a better place than an official date with your lady love. But all his hopes have been dashed. I am now worried for Annika. She is so happy and Shivaay lost the hope. I just wish that Shivaay collects himself before Annika sees him in that state. That would kill her more than her disease. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Anu,

You always surprise me with your updates. I don't know if I will get over this story for my life. 
As always this is a brilliant update. Take a bow. Period.

Donna2Harvey thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just came across this story and read it all in one go. I really like it. Keep up the good work!
daisydee425 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written
Please don't let anika die
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's so sad.
But people have to accept it and move forward. 
Spend the time they have together.
Miracles may happen.

Hope for a happy ending.
pri12 thumbnail
This update was amazing...It had romance happiness and then pain...Shivay is doing every possible thing to cure her but now he too has accepted the defeat...I wonder how will he reveal it to Anika...
ArhiIPKKND thumbnail
Wow just wow...just caught up with d last few updates n u didnt disappoint as usual...just awesome d way u weave a story ...i couldnt stop n i wished there was more...cant wait ...brilliant writing ...very engaging...i feel their pain...
rohnit_ruhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was emotional... Can't even think of shivika getting separated due to this... Plz plz plz... Don't let anni die... I want them to live happily ever after... Hence I want u to find a solution in next part plzzz...
Feel bad to see sso crying n emotionally drained... Although I loved there beginning wala sweet romance...
About the chapter it was brilliantly written as It made me emotional too... Plz continue soon as I m waiting for t next update...:)
P.s.- u r a magician ;-)
rainqrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update! I feel bad for Shivaay, he seems to be losing hope. And for Annika who got dressed because he asked her to!
Meghma11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U made me cry!! 
R u really going to kill anika and break 
shivaay into pieces!!!
Guesswhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was an amazing update...   so shivay accepted defeat? And Anika got ready for the date... ouch ... that hurts,... please do kill Ani and update sooonnn...