Student Vs Teacher -Vikram vs Sid

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I am loving Vikram Vs Sid. It is the teacher who has taught his student about Junoon. The teacher who told Sid the difference between Jaish and Indian soldier is Junoon. They have junoon to die, but we dont have junoon to survive, survive at any cost. Junoon of survival, junoon to towards life is the only thing that can propel you to take down junnon for death. 
For that what first need to go is fear of death. We all have fear of death. Many times that is what stops us from taking bold moves, taking life altering decisions. What if I am killed, what if someone in my family is killed etc etc..

On day 14 of MB battle that fear of death, that fear of questioning of society of dharma or adharma is what Krishna takes from Arjun. Because after the brutal death of Abhi, seeing adharma in its worst form Arjuna no longer wants to live if he cannot take Jayadrath's head. The man possessed goes all the way for his death. He is death incarnated on day 14 in front of whom Kauravas shudder. 

Now Sadiq is bringing that junoon in the indian people. Look at him. There is a hostage situation. Sadiq has not killed anyone. Injured yes, but not killed. Even he has not taken Thadani's kids, he has only taken thadani and defense minister. 
In the hospital the terrorist does give mask to Harleen. Do you think a Jaish commando with Yusuf will do that. Mask to a pregnant Indian lady. he would have enjoyed her death. It shows Sid is there in Sadiq. 

Most interesting Vikram addresses him as Sid only, not Sadiq because he knows his student, knows him very well. He was the one who has taught him. Vikram taught him theory of junoon, he was coached by Lala to see its application. But he will go over and above both his teachers. Because he has got 2 teachers. One taught him to protect, other taught him to destroy. 

One the creator, the other destroyer. What is he. He has to be the one knows what to protect, what to destroy. Because like Vikram everything cannot be protected, like Lala everything cannot be destroyed. Creation and destruction has to go hand in hand. Problem happens when we dont take the poison from us, and the other side only looks at the poison in us, not the amrit.  

Another thing I loved was Shobha. She thinking through everything. On one side we see a sister worried of the destruction happening and other side we see a proud wife happy seeing the destruction. Reason she is safe. 

Afreen's world can be brought down only by yusuf. The happiness she feels in the destruction of other country it has to face towards her, her child. I am hoping Yusuf will give me that. Because Sid will prevail or not depend on the extreme hatred of this man. If he doesnt do that Sadiq will prevail. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Impressive analysis and yes you dont find a Sid in every day life. He is special, talented, sees the broder vision and has the capability to execute..Lets wait and watch how it goes.
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very well said. 
Vikram always considers him his student more than a relative, and Siddhant first and foremost addresses him as Sir instead of any other alternative. Yesterday, while Vikram started the conversation with "Sid" trying to reach out, Siddhant distanced himself using "Saadiq" and "Mr Singh". The student here balanced the playing field. All the moh maya was gone for Vikram. He acknowledged like Drona that his Arjun is here to fight a battle- and just like Arjun, Siddhant's focus, single minded determination, capabilities, strength immediately came to his mind. 

But there is another teacher in Sid's life too. Lala. What an irony presented here. Shobha nurtured Siddhanth - Principles and Vikram polished/ forged it. Lala christened him as Sadiq, proclaiming him as wafadar - loyal by trying to destroy what he previously was. Is this even possible? And his teaching was destruction. But still Sid chooses what he wants to destroy.

Yesterday I realized that Siddhant's aim is destruction of the old/ existing but protecting the future. He killed Lala, but still loves Hussain. Thadani's sons he left but took him and Mehta as hostages. Harleen's child, he protects. Rohan, he was teaching the rights and wrongs. There are lot of Ibrahims involved. I think it is name of prophet. Foreshadowing here. He is delivering to the promise/ potential he showed us a glimpse of in his younger self. It is one of really well written characters. I hope he gets a befitting resolution.

Afreen and Yousouf, yes that story is still incomplete.
Edited by c85rie - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I am loving Vikram Vs Sid. It is the teacher who has taught his student about Junoon. The teacher who told Sid the difference between Jaish and Indian soldier is Junoon. They have junoon to die, but we dont have junoon to survive, survive at any cost. Junoon of survival, junoon to towards life is the only thing that can propel you to take down junnon for death. 

For that what first need to go is fear of death. We all have fear of death. Many times that is what stops us from taking bold moves, taking life altering decisions. What if I am killed, what if someone in my family is killed etc etc..

On day 14 of MB battle that fear of death, that fear of questioning of society of dharma or adharma is what Krishna takes from Arjun. Because after the brutal death of Abhi, seeing adharma in its worst form Arjuna no longer wants to live if he cannot take Jayadrath's head. The man possessed goes all the way for his death. He is death incarnated on day 14 in front of whom Kauravas shudder. 

Now Sadiq is bringing that junoon in the indian people. Look at him. There is a hostage situation. Sadiq has not killed anyone. Injured yes, but not killed. Even he has not taken Thadani's kids, he has only taken thadani and defense minister. 
In the hospital the terrorist does give mask to Harleen. Do you think a Jaish commando with Yusuf will do that. Mask to a pregnant Indian lady. he would have enjoyed her death. It shows Sid is there in Sadiq. 

Most interesting Vikram addresses him as Sid only, not Sadiq because he knows his student, knows him very well. He was the one who has taught him. Vikram taught him theory of junoon, he was coached by Lala to see its application. But he will go over and above both his teachers. Because he has got 2 teachers. One taught him to protect, other taught him to destroy. 

One the creator, the other destroyer. What is he. He has to be the one knows what to protect, what to destroy. Because like Vikram everything cannot be protected, like Lala everything cannot be destroyed. Creation and destruction has to go hand in hand. Problem happens when we dont take the poison from us, and the other side only looks at the poison in us, not the amrit.  

Another thing I loved was Shobha. She thinking through everything. On one side we see a sister worried of the destruction happening and other side we see a proud wife happy seeing the destruction. Reason she is safe. 

Afreen's world can be brought down only by yusuf. The happiness she feels in the destruction of other country it has to face towards her, her child. I am hoping Yusuf will give me that. Because Sid will prevail or not depend on the extreme hatred of this man. If he doesnt do that Sadiq will prevail. 

Interesting !
How do u think this all is going to end ?
Very curious to know.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Beautiful post shruthi...
 I was waiting for ur post...
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is the toughest battle for both Sadiq & Vikram . One one hand we have the teacher who taught everything to his student who has now gone rogue . It will be battle of mind games & It would be interesting to watch how Vikram tackles this delicate situation . For him as a person even if he wins this battle it won't be a victory as sid has always been an integral part of his life so to lose him can't be a win.
writer-- thumbnail

All your posts are really amazing.
They force me to see all the situations in a very different and interesting light. I always wait for your amazing posts.👏👏
At first, I was worried that sid has actually turned to sadiq but then your posts..they give me hope that maybe I am wrong and sid is doing it for a greater good.
But as you said that no one died. I don't agree with this. Though no civilian was killed and the terrorists helped harleen. But what about the commando's death in thadani corp. The terrorists killed the commandos. And sid looked happy when he heard the grenade.
This is something I have a problem with in all movies or shows.😆 They let the side characters die and don't even care about it. It's like the side chars have no life other than helping the heroes. 
Other then that I hope whatever you believe about sid, comes true.⭐️
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@megha the hardest thing in a dharma yudha is, why you are fighting the battle. After killing so many people what are you going to achieve. Motive. This is what Bhagavad Gita teaches. This is what the knowledge Arjun receives in the battlefield. That you have to fight to protect dharma. Dharma is often confused with religion. It is not. Dharma means knowledge. Knowledge that transcends time. The knowledge that connects us. The supreme power of love. Only 2 people can help achieve this as per me. Extreme hatred of Yusuf for Sid and Extreme love of Shobha for Sid. Shobha is the key. 
Thanks Rakhi, Thanks ujwal, 

@c8 Sid's aim is the protection of dharma the knowledge the chakra in the middle of Indian flag. The knowledge of this land that allows all religions to live here, he is going to establish that knowledge to the one who matters to him. But for that he needs the help of Yusuf

@anshvi it is the establishment of truth for Afreen. Hussain was not killed by India. Because if he is Sadiq he could have left Afreen, forgot Hussain and come back home.  He played a game to get their trust. But then Sid exists, what Sobha has nurtured exists. He cant leave Afreen. Problem is Afreen loves Sadiq. She thinks he is loyal to their clan. It is not the person Sid is he loves. All he is doing right now is for that one woman. Because he wants her to accept him for what he is. Not because he is Sadiq. He truly, madly loves his wife. So how that will play out is what I need to see. 

@writer commandos will die. In a fight soldiers on both sides will die. Even Sid killed many Jaish people on other side irrespective of being on their side. He gave couple of Jaish people in the custody of Vikram and co also. But what differentiates between a Jaish like Yusuf and a man like Sadiq/Sid is how they deal with women and children. 

And guys I was searching Sid. Everyone saw Sadiq, I was checking whether I could feel Sid. Yes I could. I could see a man masking his true emotions desperately waiting for two people to behave the way he expects them to. Yusuf and Shobha. If they do not, then Sid will die for ever. 
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
For a good teacher, however bad the student goes, we still pour in our 200% to revive them. That is what Vikram is doing now. Also Vikram knows Sid's potential and thought process than anyone else.
I still believe that he is here to destroy the bad, lets put it that way.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@megha the hardest thing in a dharma yudha is, why you are fighting the battle. After killing so many people what are you going to achieve. Motive. This is what Bhagavad Gita teaches. This is what the knowledge Arjun receives in the battlefield. That you have to fight to protect dharma. Dharma is often confused with religion. It is not. Dharma means knowledge. Knowledge that transcends time. The knowledge that connects us. The supreme power of love. Only 2 people can help achieve this as per me. Extreme hatred of Yusuf for Sid and Extreme love of Shobha for Sid. Shobha is the key. 

Thanks Rakhi, Thanks ujwal, 

@c8 Sid's aim is the protection of dharma the knowledge the chakra in the middle of Indian flag. The knowledge of this land that allows all religions to live here, he is going to establish that knowledge to the one who matters to him. But for that he needs the help of Yusuf

@anshvi it is the establishment of truth for Afreen. Hussain was not killed by India. Because if he is Sadiq he could have left Afreen, forgot Hussain and come back home.  He played a game to get their trust. But then Sid exists, what Sobha has nurtured exists. He cant leave Afreen. Problem is Afreen loves Sadiq. She thinks he is loyal to their clan. It is not the person Sid is he loves. All he is doing right now is for that one woman. Because he wants her to accept him for what he is. Not because he is Sadiq. He truly, madly loves his wife. So how that will play out is what I need to see. 

@writer commandos will die. In a fight soldiers on both sides will die. Even Sid killed many Jaish people on other side irrespective of being on their side. He gave couple of Jaish people in the custody of Vikram and co also. But what differentiates between a Jaish like Yusuf and a man like Sadiq/Sid is how they deal with women and children. 

And guys I was searching Sid. Everyone saw Sadiq, I was checking whether I could feel Sid. Yes I could. I could see a man masking his true emotions desperately waiting for two people to behave the way he expects them to. Yusuf and Shobha. If they do not, then Sid will die for ever. 

Beautiful post !

So do you think there is a light at the end of the tunnel...do you think Afreen's mannat will get fulfilled..will she get the saath of her husband.
Will Shobha's prayers be answered..will she get the second chance that she had always asked for every day from God. A second chance to be with her little brother 

Or will these 2 women lose the man they love unconditionally in the battle of Dharma 
I am sure Afreen will realise that India was never at fault for her brother's death...I also think she will realise that deep down she always knew that his Sadiq was Siddhant..Remember after repeatedly calling him Sadiq she paused and after a moment called him Siddhant and he responded.

Do you think in this battle of Dharma Siddhant will have to sacrifice his life thus leaving behind the 2 women who are his life and soul