A Confession of Love from Jhanvi to Her Kukkad-Letter

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Just had some free time so I thought I would pen Jhanvi's confession in a letter to Adi! Let me know what you guys think of my crazy writing! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

A Confession of Love from Jhanvi to Her Kukkad

Dear Aditya,

I dont know how I am going to start this letter because I am afraid that we will lose what we already have. Our friendship started on a rocky road but where we are today makes me so happy. I will be so lucky if the realisation of my dreams, which is for you to love me as much as I love you. I haven't felt this ever before but I have told myself that I will take the risk and embrace this feeling of love for you. You dont know how long I have been keeping myself from saying this but here it is...

I love you Aditya Jindal. I know this will shock you and you will find it hard to believe me; but you mean the world to me. If you weren't there I dont think I could ever love someone. Knowing what I am feeling is keeping me up at night; I gaze at the bright stars and the enchanting moon waiting for that perfect moment where I can tell you how much you mean to me. I wanted to find the perfect words to make you realise how much I need and love you but words continue to elude me, what would they be? Something filmy? Something poetic? It should be special and perfect but every time you come in front of me my words stop and my world becomes beautiful.

I still remember the first moment we met and our petty arguments but I always knew that our meetings were special. One of a kind. Little did I know that my kukkad would steal my heart and make me feel complete. I imagine you looking deeply into my eyes and your touch sending electric shots down my spine. How I yearn to be in your arms where my world lies.

Life is a vicious cycle and we both know that, we dont know if we have won until we try. I am not afraid of challenges that appear in my life but we all know that everyone has a weakness. My weakness is falling in love with someone, because when emotions evolve into a human no matter how practical you are, you will be carefree when in love. Every problem has a solution but being in love isn't an easy path. But for you Adi I am ready to take this challenge as well.

Believe it or not confessing my feelings to you was difficult for me and I never have a problem saying what I feel. No matter what the outcome of this confession is I will accept it with all my heart, because regret is the last thing that I dont want to feel, I made a decision to fall in love with you and I feel it is right.

I wish I could have one chance to prove how much I love you and how much I want to take care of you in my own way, give you security and comfort every time you are scared or feel uncertain. No matter what I will always love and care for you till eternity.

Forever yours,

Jhanvi 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well well.. This is just so amazing!
You described her every feeling perfectly.
This is indeed a beautiful piece of work.
Cutegem. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is beautiful sonia! Loved it 
If only Jhanvi could write this to Adi in the show...this is perfect!
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yush001

Well well.. This is just so amazing!
You described her every feeling perfectly.
This is indeed a beautiful piece of work.

Thank you so much! ðŸ˜³
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutegem.

This is beautiful sonia! Loved it 

If only Jhanvi could write this to Adi in the show...this is perfect!

Thanks so much! ðŸ¤— I hope they show Jhanvi's true feelings in some manner. In her room dreaming about her kukaad or writing a diary! ðŸ˜³
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolmeet

This is amazing dear.

Thank you Sri! ðŸ¤—
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is awesome. You are good. In my mind, it's a letter from Jhanvi who is unaware that Adi is married.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

This is awesome. You are good. In my mind, it's a letter from Jhanvi who is unaware that Adi is married.

Thank you for your kind words. Yes it is from Jhanvi before she finds out about Adi being married. ðŸ˜³
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful..and given that Jhanvi has a penchant for writing letters i can totally see this happening. 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: YeHoKyaRahaHai

Beautiful..and given that Jhanvi has a penchant for writing letters i can totally see this happening. 

Thank you so much! ðŸ¤— Yes Jhanvi seems like the girl to do something like this! Hopefully we get to see her realisation of feelings for Adi before she tries to confess. ðŸ˜³