Precap: Jhanvi reaches Jindal House

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Precap: Adi calls Jhanvi and requests her to come to his house as there is a pooja and Kakima needs help with the preparation. She agrees to go to his house before going to the office. 

Jhanvi reaches the Jindal House and remembers that this is where she dropped Babasa off and feels it is a coincidence. Babasa is shouting and pointing a knife at everyone who tries and comes near him. He catches Raj's arm and he is hurt. Babasa runs out of the house gets in the car and starts driving. Jhanvi is there and she sees the car approaching her in shock! 

Looks like an interesting episode is coming up on Monday. 

-Do you think Jhanvi will get hit by the car? 

-Do you think Jhanvi will meet Nisha again? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg!  I don't get why Adi would invite Jhanvi to his home for the Pooja. And that too to help his aunt.😕I guess next week will be fireworks. I hope she is not injured.  Thanks for sharing.
Cutegem. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the precap! Finally the show is picking up speed, finally Jhanvi knows that this is Adi's house! Jhanvi getting hit by the car is a 50-50 chance but I hope she's not too badly injured. Even if she is, we might get some nice AdVi moments and she will realise her love for him? We can only keep guessing 😆
Cutegem. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Omg!  I don't get why Adi would invite Jhanvi to his home for the Pooja. And that too to help his aunt.😕I guess next week will be fireworks. I hope she is not injured.  Thanks for sharing.

I was confused too how he called her home to help kaki maa and how she agreed ðŸ˜•
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Yeah me neither! Dont know maybe Adi felt they share a good bond now so he invited her. Plus Jhanvi has invited him a few times also? ðŸ˜³ I have a feeling he will break just before hitting her so she wont get hurt. Next week will be interesting! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutegem.

Loved the precap! Finally the show is picking up speed, finally Jhanvi knows that this is Adi's house! Jhanvi getting hit by the car is a 50-50 chance but I hope she's not too badly injured. Even if she is, we might get some nice AdVi moments and she will realise her love for him? We can only keep guessing 😆

Yeah me too! I feel it will go quickly after Holi now! Things will start happening! If she gets hit a little bit maybe Adi will carry her into his house! ðŸ˜‰