The Kidnap : Obros One Shot

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

The Kidnap

Note that the story is exclusively on Obros, as they are missed, nothing on love stories, just having Obros plot. Tried a piece.

The darkness engulfed him in her embrace, so tightly and he felt numb. He could somehow feel, he was tied in ropes, and both his hands and legs, were tied tight. He was in a totally different surrounding, and he could do nothing, he thought. Indeed this was done so well, that even the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi could not escape or run away, he was KIDNAPPED.

He was still half conscious, as he was under the effect of something which made him that way, he had tried hard to run away, but there was not a chance. He thought, the kidnapper knew him too well, and it was a master plan. But who could it be?

He heard a familiar whisper, "Sorry Shivaay."

But then before he could wonder, he was unconscious again, as he felt something odd in the air.

"Well done, agent Rudra. You have been a good companion. Let him rest. Untie his ropes, in the morning. You can rest now." He said with mysterious, but determined voice as the night hid his face under her.

Rudra was half shaking, but had a small smile on his face, cos he could not be wrong ultimately.
He was about to cry, for his Shivaay bhaiya, when the figure turned, and clamped his hand on his mouth, and hissed loudly, "Control Rudra. I have planned for this, don't you Dare spoil it. "

Rudra froze on the spot, as he never saw such anger and determination in those eyes till date, but a sea is calm, and can take a violent form anytime.

The figure came in a tiny shimmer of moonlight and patted Rudra, to calm him down. Yet he bellowed, "You can never expect a Brother to Kidnap you. The plan had to be damn perfect." Omkara smiled with satisfaction.

The sun rose, and the golden rays penetrated the room, such a damn beautiful view and sunrise.

Shivaay rose as the alarm beeped, and he was in a decent apartment, curtains were pulled up, he was lying on a comfortable bed, with cream coloured walls. He lazed around and got up, there was something eerily strange. Which kidnapper gives such decent surroundings? His ropes were also not there, he thought he could make a call to ask for help, to his brothers. They would be really worried for him, and Anika too.

Brothers, he was reminded, he hardly spent quality time with them, ever since marriage. Damn, that was really bad, and he realized it now, that Anika was not around. Like having hardly a few moments with them was not fine, as it was more like formality and obros moments were heart to heart. He really missed them, and thought to have a talk with them, once he got out of this place of course.

The washroom was there in his room, he thought to freshen up, took a shower. He had a set of casuals which he could wear. When he came out, he tried to get out of the room, and it was locked from outside. So he was really stuck, with great things but yet oddly dangerous.

On terrace, Omkara was casually sketching the sunrise, what a brilliant view afterall. He added his final strokes, and then cleanly folded, the sketch in envelope. He wrote on the envelope, "to Shivaay."

Rudra was biting his nails, as he was damn tensed, but was trying to be calm. So when Omkara called Rudra, he panicked. Omkara said with a determination, "We have to scare him, and do our mission, stop being scared. He must have taken a shower, now go to him and give him this envelope." Rudra, shuddered his panic, came in form, and headed to Shivaay's room, with his hood on, and face covered.

He unlocked the door, went inside, kept the black coffee and Business magazine on the table. Shivaay just came there, and saw the setup. He wondered deeply, who was the damn kidnapper, and what did he want? They knew each of his tastes. He asked Rudra, what did they want and what was the purpose of doing all this. Rudra darkly modulated his voice, and said, "every business is a deal, you will know at the right time." Shivaay just stared, everything what he liked, all his words, he was analyzed too deeply. He also saw an envelope, which had a sketch of a sunrise, it was lovely, but why was he given a sketch when he had no interest in art.

He had the black coffee, and read news from the magazine. Rudra said, "We want to discuss our deal with you. but before that as you are great SSO, we give you two hours to escape." Shivaay boiled with anger, firstly he was shit scared, but he will not admit, and open challenges. Shivaay agreed to the deal. He tried to catch Rudra by hand so he could go out from the room, but Rudra hit him hard with his elbow, that he fell back. Rudra locked the room.

Shivaay got his phone, but there was no damn network, in the place. The place was somewhere deep in the core area of the forest, with so much scenic beauties, Omkara would love to sketch he thought. Without the network, he was fully trapped. There was nothing he could break through or penetrate, from within. He needed someone to help him with. But he felt restless, and lonely.

How he wanted to cook something, see a match with rudra and listen to Om ki shayri. He thought, generally, his brothers would never leave him alone. But had he left them, somewhere...but they could have told him right? Then there were memories, when this happened, but he got busy with other things.

There was a knock on the door, and the person in dark hood came and said, "Ha, you lost. Come to discuss the deal. Boss is waiting for you. Then you have to even make lunch." Shivaay was startled, he asked, "I should make it? I do not know cooking." The person said in a cool tone, " Well we will discuss the deal with boss. You better come now."  He dragged Shivaay on the terrace.

A tall person was standing, and awaiting them. Shivaay's hands were tied by the man who accompanies him. The tall person introduced himself as being the boss and the mastermind. He was facing back at Shivaay. He bellowed, "Agent before we start the deal, show him the video clip."

The person who held Shivaay took his smartphone, and showed video clip, it showed Anika wishing Shivaay to enjoy the trip and she will abide by the rules of business meeting, for 1 week, and will not do phone calls or messages. She also said, that she warned Omkara and Rudra too to not dare get in touch with Shivaay. "Anika, OmRu...was only what Shivaay whispered, as seriousness seeped in. He was cut from everyone, for 1 damn week and even his saviours were all out. " Masterplan", he screamed, cos these two people had managed to convince everyone to not get in touch with Shivaay, and stopped any help and for ONE WEEK. The tall person, hissed and thanked him, saying, "Of course we needed to cover all intricacies. Our kidnap was planned brilliantly. So shall we discuss the deal?" Shivaay was hell determined to strike it, and he had made thousands of deals with huge sums of money, so this could not get worse. He nodded, and said , "Yes. But can it be face to face talk?" The person standing next to Shivaay, hissed, "We will reveal ourselves, post the deal."

Shivaay, said, trembling, "Fine. How many crores do you want? I will give them, Free me."

The boss just laughed a merciless laugh, and said, "We do not want your money. Keep it to yourself. "

Now this was getting too dark, and scary Shivaay thought.

The boss continued, "Who matters most to you? Tell us. Be specific when you tell family."

Shivaay promptly replied, "Anika and my brothers. They are Life to me."

Everything was going exactly as they had planned, dangerously right.

The person catching Shivaay said, "We play a quiz. We will ask you questions on each person. If you answer them all right, we leave you. Or you stay here for a week on our terms."

Shivaay smiled, this was fairly simple.

The person standing next to Shivaay, asked him a few questions on Anika, on what she was doing past few days, like places she visited, her recent encounters, her highs and lows.

Shivaay answered them perfectly, most in too much details, which the kidnappers did not desire and had to warn him to stop. Shivaay felt proud, as he did not know what came next.

The boss congratulated him, but now came the main part. He asked the same questions on his brothers, like recent encounters they faced, their highs and lows, dark secrets.

Shivaay thought they were going too much in detail, and had the temptation to stop them, but he was in a trap. So he thought to answer, but then he was not knowing much. He hardly could answer one or two. He got fully blank as he hardly knew about their recent events, what they did. It dawned on to him, how he had kind of cut them out, and it pained badly, he was right when he had thought, he should tae out time for them. Once their team of three had not met in ages. He made up answers and gave them.

The boss thundered, "Do not Bluff if you do not know, Shivaay. You have not spent quality time with them. They  went out of your priority list. This was the very reason for your kidnap, so that you understand the worth of your brothers."

Shivaay froze, cos the thundering voice sounded familiar but dark. He asked, "But how do you know that I do not spend time or my answers are wrong? You ask them."

The boss said, fuming, "Why not? Rudra does he know anything about your life lately? Does he know about Romi fully? Or anything about my life?"

Shivaay wondered who was this Romi, maybe some girl whom Rudra flirted with. But he was scared, for Rudra. He missed the last line.Were his brothers also kidnapped. This had evoked the fire in him, he could tolerate anything but no harm to his brothers.

Shivaay, said in anger, "Don't you dare harm my brothers, or..."

He was startled, as the person besides him spoke, furiously, "No he does not know, and so I became a part of the plan." The person removed his mask, and Shivaay was shocked to see Rudra standing besides him, anger etched on his face.

"Rudra!!You?"

The boss thundered, "Everything was planned perfectly, Shivaay. You did not even recognize my sketch.?"

Sketch, Shivaay wondered...and then it struck him, beautiful sunrise sketch which had the same view from maybe a terrace, but art was Omkara, and how he even thought of showing this spot to, Om, but it could not be him...

The boss turned, to reveal a volcano, and never had Shivaay seen Omkara in such anger. Omkara, said, "No one knows your habits, as greatly as I do, and has analyzed you. right?"

Everything fell in place, now. Shivaay never thought that way, only Omkara knew him closely, in and out. Also he should have guessed nature and Omkara were synonyms, and he was a mastermind. So he was kidnapped by his brothers, in the core of the forest. Realization dawned upon him, and it pained that his brothers had to go to such an extent to get his time. He had tears in his eyes.

Rudra freed his hands. Shivaay knelt down, and said, "Seven days am fully yours, your terms and conditions."

Omkara, said in an authorative tone, "Yes. Also we need some time daily. Now starting with our terms, Obros moments start. So shall we go and make lunch?"

Shivaay thought deeply what all had he missed, golden days, good old times. A total unique kidnap, hell scaring, and done by his brothers. There was so much to discuss and Shivaay too wanted to tell them so much.

Will continue, if you guys like.

Edited by Madhura.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unres
Sacchi bol rahi hun agar meri bas mei hota na I would have made Harneet write a track of two whole weeks where the guys have some Obbros time without the women or the family. I love the idea of the OS,  Shivaay sure was in need of a kidnap like this for long and now it is Om who is in need of it.  Par OS padke na Shivaay ko ek dene ka mann karraha tha probably ek mahine mei Om ko bhi ek dene ka mann karega but I hope Rudy dono ko kidnap kare tab lol.  You have to write the rest,  in dire need of Obbros time here. 😆
Edited by -Ila- - 7 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Madhura for finally coming with it, this was so much of guilt ridden Shivaaaye and Boss Om
Will share a detailed comment tomorrow
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes for Brothers story OmRu ko yahi karna hoga. 🥺
Thanks for this Madhu
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow...obros story...
loved it...👏
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved this kidnap.. OmRu !!! Please do this to Shivaay once in a while so that he does come to is senses and so that we would get OBros moments..
Coming to the story.. Madhu, this kidnap was so unique.. It was interesting too.. I do wish this happens in the show as well..

Thanku..
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Idiots these omru are ...dats y wouldn't let them kidnap kyunki woh nek kaam I'll do hahhh ...har din tadpaungi jaise usne humko kiya huhhh

madhu loved it ya for me shivaay is already dead but d. concept of it and dis fic coming in drought time of OBbros made it awesome ...
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ila-

Unres

Sacchi bol rahi hun agar meri bas mei hota na I would have made Harneet write a track of two whole weeks where the guys have some Obbros time without the women or the family. I love the idea of the OS, Shivaay sure was in need of a kidnap like this for long and now it is Om who is in need of it. Par OS padke na Shivaay ko ek dene ka mann karraha tha probably ek mahine mei Om ko bhi ek dene ka mann karega but I hope Rudy dono ko kidnap kare tab lol. You have to write the rest, in dire need of Obbros time here.😆

True Lachu!! Kash humare haat me hota.
Glad you liked the concept. Yes, that was the idea, Shivaay ko dena ka Maan Kare.
Om is still fine currently as he cares about family and life does not revolve around one! Par yes, can happen. Yes, Rudy can be our saviour then! Honestly the Obros time must not be compensated.
Sure, will continue by weekend.
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Yes for Brothers story OmRu ko yahi karna hoga.🥺

Thanks for this Madhu

Yes! You are welcome, glad you liked.
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU