Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

How longer will they show Nisha winning? The pre-cap is horrible.

God knows! I dont see an end to this anytime soon! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: HermionePotter

I hated her today as well :( what she did was so bitchy. Honestly speaking I blame Adi as he has given her too much freedom and he doesn't have the balls to stand up to Nisha. F**k about your family. Reveal the truth and just be happy about it. If Adi had told the truth, poor man wouldn't have to suffer.

I blame Adi to an extent too! For one he shouldnt worry about what others think (meaning his family) even if he exposes her a little bit it will create a doubt in everyone's mind to be more alert that something is going on. Exactly! Adi needs to speak up and the only person that can help him is Jhanvi! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darlyne

We knew from beginning Nisha does not have heart,  but after what she did and doing with babasa, along with Adi, and other family members she does not have any humanity. She is mentally sick and needs help (perhaps  psychiatric help). She is obsessed with money and power but to what extend? Now I am worried for Jahnvi because Nisha will definitely try to harm her. And Jahnvi thinks everyone is so nice like her. I hope jahnvi does not fall for nisha's tricks.  

Like I have said and you have mentioned it too- she needs medical help! Nisha is very realistic in her demands for money power and hatred towards her husbands family. Believe me it is known to many families. Jhanvi understands there is a line between positivity and negativity. She too has experienced that and I think initially she will fall into Nisha's trap but eventually she will be in the right place at the right time to solve the mystery. She will be the catalyst in exposing Nisha. Nisha is already irked by her friendship with Babasa. She knows that this girl has the tricks to get the truth out of him. As soon as Babasa tells Jhanvi thats it! 
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG! What she did to Babasa is unforgivable. The way she put the fear in him of becoming a beggar was pure evil
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Nisha is utterly disgusting me wth her games. I had thought she was driven by the selfish desire to see Adi succeed and gain power and influence, but she is beyond humanity too. Spare the kids! Spare the old ones who have never said anything against you! Please. Its sickening. 
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

Like I have said and you have mentioned it too- she needs medical help! Nisha is very realistic in her demands for money power and hatred towards her husbands family. Believe me it is known to many families. Jhanvi understands there is a line between positivity and negativity. She too has experienced that and I think initially she will fall into Nisha's trap but eventually she will be in the right place at the right time to solve the mystery. She will be the catalyst in exposing Nisha. Nisha is already irked by her friendship with Babasa. She knows that this girl has the tricks to get the truth out of him. As soon as Babasa tells Jhanvi thats it! 

I do hope your prediction comes true! So far only Nisha's evil tricks are winning. And there is no balance. How long viewers will tolerate? 
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha has no heart and is a cruel lady.
curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So much negativity takes away the fun in any programming. Cannot stand this show.
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now Nisha has closed the babasa room and I do not want see she is harming babasa mentally or physically. I hope before she does anything some one knock the door to rescue babasa!!!
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darlyne

Now Nisha has closed the babasa room and I do not want see she is harming babasa mentally or physically. I hope before she does anything some one knock the door to rescue babasa!!!

Shocking. I hope she does not hurt him.