Adhyayan Suman's INDIRECT hit at Kangana Ranaut!

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Adhyayan Suman's INDIRECT hit at Kangana Ranaut!

Actor Adhyayen Suman's sarcastic comment on ex-girlfriend Kangana Ranaut!

Thursday, March 02, 2017 | 5:59:09 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Omkar D Sawant

Actor Adhyayan Suman in a sarcastic comment seemingly made at ex-girlfriendKangana Ranaut's "Rangoon" has asked trollers to save the "Titanic from sinking".

Adhyayen's post comes in the midst of the brouhaha caused by his father Shekhar Suman's cryptic tweet about a "cocained actress" who has "fallen flat on her face". Though he had not taken any names, Kangana's defenders stood up for her and slammed the post.

Adhyayen then defended his father, and has now written a fresh post condemning the trollers.

"In middle of my script reading! Disturbed again by these parasites (trollers) they might just assume someone else... Just saying," Adhyayen wrote on the post.

The 29-year-old actor added that the paid trollers should go to the theatres and save the "Titanic from sinking". The comment seems to be indicated "Rangoon" -- a Vishal Bhardwaj directorial which hasn't elicited the response the team was hoping to get.

"Let me give you an advice... All the money you are making to come here and abuse me go to the theatres with whatever money you have and watch the film and... save the 'Titanic from sinking' because it's sinking real fast," he added.

Adhyayan, who was questioned by trollers on his own failure as an actor, said it's debatable.

"It's debatable... We will see who will remain a failure and who won't... While I work in films, you may mock me here or do something for yourself," he said.

Adhyayan and Kangana had a bitter split, and just last year, he had made explosive revelations about his former girlfriend, saying he was "abused verbally and physically".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In the middle of script reading? Who offers him scripts to read??? ðŸ¤£
Kangana uses HR and Deepika for publicity and these people use Kangana.
Birds of same feather. The only difference is KR is actually successful while the Suman guy isn't and thus gets criticized for being bitter towards KR.
There was a time when Shekhar Suman was the highest paid tv actor/personality so it isn't like Shekhar Suman was/is nothing.
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
They are still accusing the trolls who are attacking him of being paid by Kangana to do so? 😆
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
People like him are scary. 

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 7 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thats totaly fine...Go Adhyayan u r not doing out of box...everybody does same in BW...KR uses DP and HR...Sumans using KR name...and the cycle continues...😆
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Kangana does not bother about them ðŸ˜Š
kebab_me_haddi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jab haathi gaddhe mein girta hain to tab chamgadar bhi laath marta hain
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another one who lives in imaginary world reading scripts...😆
Sentrynox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This guy is really immature... Instead of moving on, he can't forget Kangana impacts on his life. She left him with a so deep impression that no other women could match... 
Because that's what happens when you move on, you find someone more interesting which requires your attention in life. In this case, his attention never left Kangana, in bad or good. But usually, when a guy really has deep feelings for a girl, he will do everything to sink her if he cannot get her... 
But in this case, his reaction is muddled, as he refers to paid trolls, but at the same time, wish, indirectly to save her titanic from sinking... A subdue desire to link up with her... Or at least, to be part of her life again, even if its through medias.
Definitely Kangana seems to impress the guys she got involved with...