Ishwari - Soha - Will Ishwari be able to change Soha's approach 2 life

Poll

Will Ishwari change Soha and get her to go against her mom Sonakshi

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
After seeing the segment where in Ishwari tells her brother that Sonakshi has taught Soha things above her age...she will change all habits of Soha which Sonakshi taught and make her like a lil child again

( My thought, this lady wants her kids to be stuck at an age that she prefers so that she can have full control on them...its not because of affection its because she is a control freak...lol )

So what do you all think , Ishwari will succeed in changing Soha ...and slowly get her under her control... the way she did with her father...

IN SHORT WILL ISHWARI BE ABLE TO GET SOHA GO AGAINST HER MOM AND HER UPBRINGING ??

Infact after marriage ...to some extant Sona was also under her control..

Please tell me your opinion.

PS : I selected cant say ...because I wasn't sure...I am feeling insecured..lol 😛 hence made this post to understand if my thought goes with the majority or not... 😆 Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

In 3rd Option Remove ISHWARI ,,then Okk
Soha Can change Dev ,,but 

ISHWARI No Chance😛😆

Just Like Dev Follows Mothers Values,,

mother Values Can't Be Over -Ride😛

Soha Is Pride Of SONAKSHI😛
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ishwari can do anything when god can grant her wishes cvs will prove ishwari a better mom than sona
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ofcourse
Cvs love ishu...they will somehow prove sona is bad mother and make sona like dev
Daddis girl

6 saal ke bache apne haathon se hi khate hai ishu maiya...wo alag baat hai ki only ur 8 saal ka ladla exceptional case hai...

TV mein to 8 saal ki bachi CEO bhi ban gayi...:D
gaurimisha thumbnail
Dont think so...
Soha is used to free and independent thinking ...and most importantly she is not burdened to fulfill any expectations from anyone unlike Sonakshi who wanted to make Dev happy.

She will take her own decisions and will expect all to respect them as her mom does. She will love and respect Ishwari but I doubt she will change for Ishwari. 

If it happens then surely CVs are glorifying Ishwari...no other reason. Like they made Dev inconsistent.
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all I wud again like to thank cv's for giving us kadvi dava but best results. It's heart wrenching that a woman who was full of virtues nd always honest is accused nd her daughter is being snatched by the negative ppl. Nd moreover ishwari is trying to frame a child's mind how much insanity.
But I am very proud of sonakshi that she gave soha a chance nd didn't behave like ishwari.
She was so confident abt her daughter that noone can change her nd she is going to give hardship to these dixits. I hope soha should succed in that. Nd cv's hamesha ki tarah ishu ko jita diya to show band kardo

Cutiepie.sona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No Soha will not change
 Rather she  may make Ishu realise her faults
Coz this time Dev will not let Ishu have control over everything
Dev is no more a momma's boy now
So I have hopes from him that he'll never allow Soha to change because of Ishwri

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Cutiepie.sona

Dev is no more a momma's boy now

Ye joke hai ðŸ¤£

Kal hi meine dev ko thank you bola for keeping my izzat and being permanant mammas boy 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think Soha has the ability to change Dev definitely and to some extent Ishwari. It is a known fact that children can do wonders to a family and I think Soha is the key to change. But she will never change for Ishwari. 
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Majority feels that Soha wont change...logic says Soha shouldn't change because we teach our kids good things in life and by 6 yrs a kid learns simple basics of life. There is nothing Ishwari can teach . By now her basic character is formed...this is a testing time for Sonakshi...she will get to know if her effort on Soha was worth or not...and that is why Sonakshi decided to let go...

But my problem is CVs always want to justify and glorify Ishwari...the statement Ishwari said was Sonakshi has brought her up above the age...I will change everything and teach her to be a kid!!
This is because Ishwari wants to go thru the entire 6 yrs she has missed...hence going the reverse order...if not who will tell a 6 yr old not to eat by herself...will she go to school and feed the child ??

BUT I AM SURE ...that CVs will show ISHWARI WINNING again ...SONA LOOSING SOHA!! The day I get a glimpse or feel of it ...I will quit...cant take evil winning everytime...and the best efforts of a single mom not being highlighted...where Ishwari as a single mom was always highlighted... 😡