CASTING COUP: Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif to work TOGETHER in Sh - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
AbRam can cast his charm on them both
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think there is any truth to it.
jitesh new tweet reaffirms my belief

J
Verified account @jiteshpillaai

#notetoself A) be suspicious of any form of hype b)don't get taken in by any casting coup stories c)don't believe the "plants" d) factcheck

Edited by kimi484 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Since we can't see DP's expressions. Dignity ki (lack of) dignity dikh gai. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Dignity tu to giyo. I am gonna have gala time bajaoing you. ๐Ÿฅณ

She cant fake it like dp๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: beauty-inside

But clearly Kattu didn't get those hits on her own. She owes a lot of the credit to her male co-stars. Also, we can't really call he an actress to be fair.

Yeah people went to see John Neil Imran  khan rk when he didn't  have a single hit in theatres  sure.. U always discredit her.  Sometimes look beyond ur hatred๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: angrybread

DP fans ki kisi aur actress ke fan se banti bhi hai ??? idhar kat udhar kangu kabhi anushka kabhi sonam kabhi pc ...๐Ÿ˜†

They think she is above everyone.  They call srk flop n now fighting  for dp to be in this movie๐Ÿ˜†
eating_orange thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepakloveskat

Yeah people went to see John Neil Imran  khan rk when he didn't  have a single hit in theatres  sure.. U always discredit her.  Sometimes look beyond ur hatred๐Ÿ˜‰

But you have the same bias too, right? Cooking up hate where it isn't needed. Looking anywhere to bash DP. WHY??? ๐Ÿ˜‰
I give her credit  for hits like piku cocktail  too.  Ur bias is also quite clear targetting posts by kat fans only.  Y not other fandoms  as well? 
eating_orange thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepakloveskat

I give her credit  for hits like piku cocktail  too.  Ur bias is also quite clear targetting posts by kat fans only.  Y not other fandoms  as well? 

I don't really have a set answer for that. Maybe same reasons why you bash DP for no apparent reason. But hey, we can come to one thing that we both don't like her ๐Ÿ˜‰