FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

We all love the adorable and bubbly Ayesha Takia that we know from Socha Na Tha, Wanted. But she doesn't look like that anymore. After marriage, she has gone through some intense transformation, and we are at a loss of words.

Amidst the rumours that Ayesha will soon be making a comeback on screen, paparazzi spotted her at event. The pictures do no justice to the beauty that Ayesha was. We cannot understand what must have been the reasons for the actress to go through such intense changes in her appearance. In her latest pics, the actress's lips look fuller than before.

Source: http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/ayesha-takia-is-that-really-you-view-pics/

Edited by FabAahana - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
My eyes! What goes into these girls to eff their face up like this. 
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jesus!
She looks scary.
Karenina thumbnail
Botox, lip fillers, blepharoplasty, and cheek augmentation.

She was naturally pretty. Why, oh why.. It's her choice, I know. But I can't help cringe when I see genuinely beautiful women ruin their faces going for cosmetic procedures.
ptolemy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yikes. If you're going to go for face work, why would you get such terrible work done?
Madhumakhi ke chatte ke pass se gujar gai kya ðŸ˜†

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She has done lip fillers.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Do they have to copy HW and the west so blindly? HW and LA women plump their lips with fillers bcz whites usually have the problem of unusually thin lips with no definition, they have to apply lip liner first to define it so they can know where to apply lipstick ðŸ˜† And lip fillers looks artificial and terrible even on them

We don't have that problem, if anything overly full lips is a problem

Why don't they visit tanning booths or apply tanning cream all over their body?
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh God!  Is this y her frustrated sicko hubby is going around town calling other actresses prostitutes?  ðŸ¤¢
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't get people's obsession with sooje hue honth...jise dekho mooh ka geographia bigaad leta hai!🤔