Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Kunal Kapoors Veeram is all set to release tomorrow. This film based on Shakespeare's Macbeth is helmed by award winning filmmaker - Jayaraj. Right from the first look poster to the trailer - the film has stunned as, courtesy Kunal Kapoor's jaw dropping transformation and the cinematic visuals. Set against the 13th century, Kunal Kapoor plays Chandu Chekavar a rebellious warrior. Chekavars are those who fight on behalf of noble men, and usually attain victory by finishing off their opponent once and for all. The film will lay emphasis on Kalaripayattu, a Kerala based martial art sport. The film will cover different emotions -r ight form greed to anger to guilt to love and war. The film will release in Malayalam tomorrow, while the Hindi version will release sometime in March. In an interview, the actor recalls how difficult it was to shoot for the film in Malayalam," "It is a very difficult language. Now that I've done a film in Malayalam, I think I can do it in any language. We had a really hard time. It was a big challenge for me." The theme song for this film - We will rise has been nominated for Oscars this year. It is composed by Jeff rona and sung by Kari Kimmel.
Also Read: Veeram first look poster: Kunal Kapoor's warrior avatar is mind blowing on all levels!

Now, take a look at these stills from the breathtaking trailer

Kunal Kapoor is beyond recognition in this warrior avatar
awesomegurti thumbnail

awesomegurti thumbnail

awesomegurti thumbnail

awesomegurti thumbnail

awesomegurti thumbnail
Kjo can take Kunal for Shuddi Mv ; he lks perfect for shiv role ( someone mentioned before too Nimbu/atomb)