At Last Ravika Become One Soul

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
gosh...it was 2 yrs wait...at last Ravika became one soul...😳
what a beautiful consummation...Ravika nails it with their chemistry...😳...i love the gentleman ravi is...asking her permission that really touched my heart...thats what every man should do...

the consummation sequence was beautifully shot...only EK can create magic in all her shows consummation sequence...☺️...even the song Lal Ishq was beautiful...i am fed up with that In Lamhon Ke Daman song...its time to change the song...i am glad they did...but i wish they played Bahon Ke Dharmiyan...that the perfect song for me...

what are your thoughts?

even the post consummation scenes were cute...in that sexy pose they are talking abt babies...😳
OMGG Mages , I just loved RaVika's consummation β˜ΊοΈ ..one of the best consummation in recent times πŸ˜³ ...I just loved how almost 3/4th of the episode was dedicated to their consuumation and it dint finish in a hurry  ..

Also I was quite surprised to see both Krip and Aparna comfortable doing such bold scene despite being committed in real life ..I mean u know what I mean πŸ˜† ..I hv seen actors refusing to do intimate scenes especially consummation ones because they r married in real life .. But here the entire bed scene was quite bold and we could rarely see such a scene in today's time on TV ..Except Ram-Sakshi of BALH and Beintehaan couple in recent times , I dont remember anyone doing a full on bed scene on TV .. Most shows in the name of consummation just show both about to kiss and lights off and then we r made to assume if they consummed or not πŸ˜†  but in RaVika's case there is no such confusion as they showed a proper bed scene which clearly indicates finally they consummated πŸ˜³ .. so hats off to Krip And Aparna for their professionalism and doing the scene without any inhibitions πŸ‘

Coming to the Scene , what I loved was that it was a proper suhaagraat of RaVika after their marriage and not some accidental consummation in a tabela out of some majboori πŸ˜† ..Both wanted to become one on their own wish and like u said loved how Ravi like a gentleman asked Devika if she is ready and comfortable with the idea of getting intimate .. Only when she hugged him from back and indirectly made her desire clear , he took the initiative to go to the next level 😳

Right from the jewellery removing moment to untieing the blouse dori and planting kisses on her shoulder , it was simply breathtaking ..Amazing chemistry between both ..πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..Then finally the bed scene .. both under the satin bedsheet ☺️..Loved the way he kept kissing her hands and she kepts carassing his bare chest ☺️ ..passion was so visible in their eyes and body language ..No discomfort among them either ...Then slowly he locked his hand with hers and started kissing her face and finally they consummated 😳..It was beautiful and aesthetically shot πŸ‘πŸ‘..

Me too loved the use of laal ishq song .. gave that pure and divine feeling ..

Post consummation their little talk about babies and how their world will revolve around each other only from here on was hearttouching 😳...Oh and loved their sexy sitting position under that satin bedsheet only without any clothes πŸ˜‰ ..Devika looked so confortable and at peace in Ravi's arms and he looked so happy hving Devika in his arms .. It was a beautiful moment 😳..

Vandana on twitter made these lovely collages of their Consummation moment .. Let me share it here 😳

So sexy na

And then blissful RaVika after 2 months enjoying their married life and Ravi giving credit to Devika for his success .. such a adorable hubby

@jyoti...i totally agree...i have nothing more to say...you have say it all...it was a beautiful consummation..after all that torture and suffering Ravika went through...it was a pure bliss moment for them...indeed it was a bold scene...hats of to krip and aparna..they share a sizzling hot chemistry...they look best with each other...even aparna previous show consummation doesn't have such intense chemistry...krip-aparna is totally a different level of chemistry
Originally posted by Mages

@jyoti...i totally agree...i have nothing more to say...you have say it all...it was a beautiful consummation..after all that torture and suffering Ravika went through...it was a pure bliss moment for them...indeed it was a bold scene...hats of to krip and aparna..they share a sizzling hot chemistry...they look best with each other...even aparna previous show consummation doesn't have such intense chemistry...krip-aparna is totally a different level of chemistry

true ..after all the torture , they deserved all this happiness .. though I feel Monty is upto something 😑 ..Anyways RaVika will handle it now that they r together ..

And yes Aparna and Krip share a fab chemistry with each other .. 😳
the collages are heavenly and divine and it seems like ravi's dream has come true...he is going to be a proud father soon...❀️
Loved their chemistryyy, very natural n romantic