Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

Thank God geet is fine...
But still don't knew who plants the bomb

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Šn wl soon know
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nefret19

Awesome update dearie. It worked! Geet is awake and conscious. But in such a trauma that she threatens to cut her wrist. It was only Maan who can calm her down..Now Maan has to be very very careful and take utmost care of Geet and their babies. So worried for Maaneet and babies. Need Geet to come out of the shock & trauma, be her normal self with the help of her Maan & all loved ones. I hope that happens very soon yaar.

I am curious about who is that person who got the man to plant the bomb to kill Maan. Don't know why but I am very suspicious of that Vicky...Have a bad feeling about that guy and his silent ways. I am very very curious to know what happens next dearie. Excitedly waiting:):):)

Thanks dear really appreciated.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bt u wrong on vicky he may be have difference with maan bt he not think abt killing him he is not second dev..n as i said earlier his mind is polluted against maan 
tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanum23

nice pt 

maan agree to experiment and it's really worked maan name his voice every thing relsted him make geet sleep disturb she got hr conscious
but got attack to  they need maan to calm hr 
but he went to know whom hired men to fix bomb in his car after too much torture they not able to give the name of person bz they them self clueless  maan got callfrom pari he immediately rush to hospital and saw geet not in hr sense she going to harm hrself maan voice brought hr back gosh she loved him beyond anything

Thanks dear he is her life ๐Ÿ˜Š
tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: love2_soma

geet ko hosh agaya...achcha hai...

nice update...

loved it ...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
tammana.m thumbnail
!!!!Part 122!!!

Geet closed her  eyes the flashback of their comes infront of her from their wedding to reception  their talks on the children & as bomb blast scene again came to her mind it strike her hard and  she loose her conscious and about to fall  on breaking glasses pieces maan hold her  and she fainted in her arms.. Geet..he patted her cheeks.. Maan  take her to bed. Said pari. As maan make her lie down  ayush check her taking his stethoscope.he checked her pulse and monitoring  machine getting satisfying he looked at maan and pari she is fine now.just blood pressure is high. Maan & pari noded. You both stay here   I just come. Saying ayush left from there. Ayush  splash some water in his face and  remembering about geet. Her fear  her sobbing  dnt know but he feeling his pain. Pain angered what is this feeling .. she is maan wife may be that's why I feeling as once maan was the one who closed with me .. thinking ayush.

After some times maan & pari waiting for geet to wake up  when suddenly geet shout taking maan name. Seeing geet breaking wires  maan quickly go to her .Geet m here..m here ..see.. said maan. Sitting beside her and stoping her .aap.. mouthed geet wiping .. aap. Theek to ho na..& then she notice bandage on his right side on forehead. She really get panick.yeh..kya hua...caressing bandage kuch nahi hua.. mein theek hu.. saying this maan hug her like hiding her from world taking all her pain.. aap sach mein theek ho na..said geet once again.. to which maan said.  Hmm. And  they stay long in their hug till pari not disturbed them.  Chalo abhi baki romance baad mein phle geet to rest karne do, hearing it geet blushed,both parted & maan stand at some distance, pari mere bache.said geet caressing her tummy.both maan &  pari looked at each other. They both are fine but not their mother.said pari.geet looked at pari & maan  u need rest  pata kitni week ho tum said pari making her lying down. Maan you stay here mein geet ke khan eke leye kuch bhejti hu to which maan noded and pari left.

Later pari send khichdi & one glass juice for geet  when nurse kept food near geet arranging a table on bed itself but as geet  forward one hand ouch..she moaned in pain  as her hands are all swell up due to pipes & injection.. seeing it maan took spoon & feed her lovingly. Aap ne khaya kuch? To which maan noded yes.but  she forward spoon infront of his mouth.mujhe pata apne be nahi khaya hoga .Geet.maan try to say something.babies keh rahe hai wo be nahi khayege jab tak papa nahi khayege hai na baby as geet said  she feel kick and moaned in pain. Dekhiye kaise yeh mujhe tang kar rahe hai saying this she to kept his one hand on her stomach n ask see babies  papa khanna nahi kha rahe  babies ko be bhuk nahi hai na and both feel kick again as babies are now gang up with their mother. Maan smiled and  mouthed teeno ke teeno nataunki.. said this he push spoon on geet mouth. Maa..n.. geet take his name.and he to take bite.and then feed her. In this maan cell buzzed showing caller name Rishi  geet looked at him but he cut it. Baat to kar lete.said geet baad mein kar  lunga now eat  saying this he lovingly feed her and make her drink juice. After that he make her lie down . Ayush who came to check  up geet  stood outside seeing all this. Dadima who to come after knowing about geet could not stop admiring them. Meine kaha than na ayush mera maan badal gaya hai..wo ab..but she stop and wipe & tears. Chalo ..a jao.. saying this dadima step in room along with ayush. Geet. Dadima call her seeing dadima geet to smiled and dadima caress her face lovingly. Pata kitna darra diya tha apne..but  seeing maan noded no.. dadima quickly asked aap kaise hai ab? To which geet smiled and said Fine. But yeh dono mujhe yaha be tang kar rahe hai apne papa ki wajah se..meine kaha tha na dadima yeh dono bilkul apne  papa ke hi chamche honge..Dadima smiled  hearing it. Aise thoda  hum ek angry man se kafi hai baki or nahi chahiye..hume. hume to wo bilkul aap pe chahiye said dadima caressing her head.  Par mujhe be babies maan jaise.but than she bite and soon a good smile came to all faces

Maan who was  to smiling turn his face to see Ayush standing there. Ayush to looked at maan.

Ayush come.said dadima  geet get little scared seeing unknown man. Geet bte yeh Ayush maan ka cousin or  tumara doctor.yahi to tume dekh raha tha  jab se tum. But ayush stop her. Beautiful let me check her first baat mein jitni tariff karni hai kar lena..said ayush winking at Dadima. Dadima pat on his shoulder. But to attend her phone as dadima left maan came to geet side seeing her expression he know she scared. Geet.. let him do his work. Geet noded but hold maan hand tight. Mein yahi hu. Ayush. Maan call her as  from when he came he first time hear his name from him.  Do your work. Said maan calming down geet. Ayush check her pulse rate again and eyes ..head ache ya koi pain ask ayush but just node in no. ok fine. Then we do one synography  &  if she feel any pain and heavy headache call me.  Said ayush looking at maan &  he prescribe some new medicines & write on paper. Maan I prescribe some new medicines  take it from store.  Make her eat it he looked at time chahe   abhi de dena.. she eat something ? ask ayush maan noded n said juice and daliya.. ayush noded  good  give her kiwi fruit, apples  some regular intervals.  Now you rest ok. Said ayush looking at geet. Who again noded with scared expression. Ayush. Maan and all heard dadima voice. Geet thek to hai na. to which ayush noded smiling. She is fine now bas needed some rest n   I told maan. She should take something after two hour interval.. dadima noded .kuch or Beautiful ask ayush or babies kaise hai? we do one synography   tabhi pata chalega.. dnt take tension everthing is fine. Dadima noded and  ayush left.

Precap :janmastmi celebration .Guru ji yeh geet hai.said dadima and Guru ji noded and as he open his eye n kept his hand on her head. he at once take it back looking at shockingly to geet.

imp note : i need good response from u all...the lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad..if u want more n more updates from me. silent reader wake up dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec 

Disclaimer: any scene or situation of this ff is an imagination. If any action match to any other thing that is merely a co-incident. I haven't copied any scene as far as my knowledge and I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything matches it will be only a coincident.

ADD tammana.m for update 

PS :PLS PARDON FOR ANY GRAMTICAL MISTAKE 

all right reserved by tammana.m @2017

Dn't foget to press like button n comenting.

Edited by tammana.m - 6 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kyun kiye aise guruji ne?...

nice update...

loved it ...

continue soon plz...

tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: love2_soma

kyun kiye aise guruji ne?...

nice update...

loved it ...

continue soon plz...

keep wait for that ๐Ÿ˜Š
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome pt 
maan knows now geet need him so he didn't left hr side daadi and ayush witness their lovely lunch how maan taking care of hr
daadi was happy seeing geet and babies r fine 
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update. 
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update..
Thank you for pm..
Waiting for next update..